the last blues we're ever gonna have
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
This scar I can't reverse, when the more it heals the worse it hurts
"Ah." The Lullaby mutters, straightening a touch guiltily, glancing toward the spiral stairs that lead into the apartment upstairs. In the dim light of whatevertimeitwas it was hard to remember the golden rays of sunlight that lit up the kitchen, or even of the small bedroom he'd once shared so happily with Ronin. Stormbreak was a place filled with troubled memories of the Lullaby, though he knew enough not to tell Mateo that he'd likely never spend another night in the room upstairs.

"Well, I am not particularly tired just now, but I would quite like to see what you have done with our boat if you have the time..? I can always come back in the morning if you are tired." Mateo might be the son of two demigods, but unlike them, he had to sleep. "I can always put you out if you need..?" Raising a single finger to indicate the magical method of sleep he was referring to, Remi tries and failed again to use his demigod abilities to channel Ronin to him.
REMI
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
the last blues we're ever gonna have - by Remi - 05-25-2023, 08:06 PM
RE: the last blues we're ever gonna have - by Remi - 05-27-2023, 07:58 PM