[SE] start living life in the present
For Ellyra
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Truthfully, Soh had escaped to the Eye in an attempt to avoid people, so when she heard a familiar call of, Hey!, she winced slightly. She'd only really seen Mateo and Tal since the attack, and she wasn't quite ready to face her other friends. She didn't want to have to explain - again - that she had been too stupid and too weak to avoid what, in hindsight, seemed like an obvious confrontation.

Still, she forced a crooked smile up at Ellyra as the lioness gasped. "It looks worse than it is," she lied, her heart twisting in her chest as she fought to maintain control of her emotions. Then she sighed. "Want to sit? I could use the company." It wasn't quite the truth, but it wasn't quite a lie, either - it was still strange to be out in the city alone, after what had happened, and it would make her feel better to have a friend nearby. "Anyway, what happened - I don't... really want to talk about it, if that's okay." If she did, she'd start crying. And if she started crying, she wasn't sure she'd be able to stop.
I've been waiting for your touch to bring me home

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] start living life in the present - by Sohalia - 06-14-2023, 01:12 AM