[RA] Longheat huddle
regional asset discussion for Harper
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 36 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Harper's points were good ones and the MerKing nodded as his fellow ruler brought them up. "It is cooler in the water. I did not think of what landfolk would endure. Thank you for the reminder." That right there was one of the biggest reasons he had sought a human co-ruler, and he was glad to have a friend on the position who would speak up and explain some of the strengths and shortcomings of life on land.

"I agree." With all of Harper's reasons. And one of his own... "For Longheat, the Tumsea shells." He made a notation in the clay, and then set it aside to reach for the noticeboard papers. He shuffled the small pile until he pulled one particular note to the top and slid it across the stone to Harper.

Why isn't the healing fountain in front of the Court not made of WHISKEY?

"This was posted after the vote," he explained. "Your suggestion for our next project was good, but I have been considering a project to improve morale, first." He met Harper's eyes solemnly, but there was the familiar flicker of mischief in the Attuned bond as he spoke. "A new fountain. Not of whiskey. That is a northern drink, and Torchline has its pride. But one of rum or tequila, perhaps...?" He paused, tilting his head to the side as his emerald eyes took on a wicked sparkle. "One that increases the luck of our people." Something that would likely be prized by Haulani's many gamblers, but would come in handy for many other reasons.

Messages In This Thread
[RA] Longheat huddle - by Hadama - 05-30-2023, 06:03 PM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Harper - 05-31-2023, 09:33 PM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Hadama - 05-31-2023, 10:47 PM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Harper - 06-01-2023, 01:51 AM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Hadama - 06-01-2023, 02:28 AM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Harper - 06-03-2023, 07:27 AM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Hadama - 06-03-2023, 11:14 PM
RE: [RA] Longheat huddle - by Harper - 06-08-2023, 10:02 PM