[SE] through the night water
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN

Scowling out at the water and munching on his sandwich (and yes, looking exactly like that gif), Ronin has to concede that his husband is correct, and his whispered words had garnered the exact reaction he'd been looking for. "At least we were some place secluded," he says with a sigh as he reaches for another sandwich triangle. "I don't want anyone's blood on my hands, no matter how it might seem at the time."

Feeding Remi his second share of their snack, Ronin contents himself with scritching the soft, thick fur at the back of the raccoon's ear. "Mm, she said appetisers, so unless it's for a very fresh revenge, that's the assumption I'm going with." He smirks. "I'll pack them up and send Sugar with a courier to keep them cold."
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
remi
A lot's been changin' lately and I can't tell
If it's me or if it's everybody else
Not even mine? Remi asks sweetly as if that wasn't an entirely horrific thing to ask. It's rendered all the more inconsequential as the raccoon makes grabbing motions for Ronin's sandwich, suggesting that either the Nova share or produce another triangle for his hungry counterpart.

Maybe she will poison them. Remi guesses, sniping the snack and beginning to chitter his teeth all the way around its circumference. His teeth left precise and neat indents in the bread as he rotated the triangle until there was nothing left. She seems to be really taking the Tavern quite seriously. I almost wondered if after the initial push if she would grow bored of it, but it seems not. In this form and after being mercilessly fucked to completion, Remi's mind is about as far from parental concern as one could get.
we're only human but w?'ve got hands & hearts & noses
So stop and sm?ll the fuckin' roses
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN

"Not even yours," Ronin says, his voice a hushed whisper, and despite the protests he know will come, he scoops the raccoon up to press obnoxious kisses to his furry head, celestial wings folding comfortably around them. "Though I suppose I can say that now that my brain is switched back on." He'll likely forget all about it again the next time they're caught with their pants down.

Dutifully delivering snacks and reaching into the bag beside him to pull out an orange for them to share, Ronin's brow furrows at the idea of Flora poisoning the sharks, though he supposes she's developing those skills with her feathers these days. "She's grown up now," he says with a proud smile. "Maybe the Tavern is her place in the world, at least for the time being."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
remi
A lot's been changin' lately and I can't tell
If it's me or if it's everybody else
Well, you can't blame me for trying. The raccoon sighs, knowing full well that he'd try again before the season was over. As Remi is snatched, he does protest if only because there are more snacks to be had, and in this particular body he cares more about that than cuddles.

Chittering and flailing in Ronin's grasp like a furry fish, the raccoon quiets only when more food is pulled from the bag. Reaching forward with grabby fingers in an attempt to hasten the peeling of the orange (he'll eat the peel, who cares? vitamins, innit), Remi can only shrug bonelessly. The Tavern does have lots of snacks. He agrees, thoroughly distracted by the bright citrusy tang.
we're only human but w?'ve got hands & hearts & noses
So stop and sm?ll the fuckin' roses
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

"And I never will," Ronin promises the other man, grinning at the chittering protests his forced cuddles produce. He at least desists once the orange becomes more important, and soon the salty air is filled with the scent of citrus, and if Remi wants to eat the peel (gross), Ronin isn't going to stop him.

Laughing under his breath as he enjoys a segment of the orange, he nods his agreement. "It does," he agrees, handing off the rest of the snack to his husband and settling him next to the bag - which of course has more food in it - so he can go about packaging up the echo sharks.

After calling Sugar down to fill the pack with an initial blast of ice, Ronin collects bag, sharks and husband and heads away towards the Sidhe Village. Once there, he's confident they can find a courier to make a swift delivery to Torchline.

~FIN