Summer Vacation
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Paige
’Cause there were pages turned with the bridges burned
How perfect that it is her best and only friend who is wandering along the beach at the same time as the recently aged Sol. The Attuned was technically working. Not just killing time, though it might look like that to anyone on the outside, with the way meanders down the beach and stops to talk to people. Her smile is bright, eyes shining as she shakes hands, bumps shoulders, and passes off small bags into their palms while slipping whatever they give her into the bag slung over her shoulder. "If you like that, you know where to find me." Paige calls back to her most recent costumer, winking with a sly grin, knowing that they would like it and knowing that they would come find her for another.

Sapphire eyes alight on what she's already deciding is her next target. A pretty young thing with tight, bouncy curls and amber gold skin, picking her way along the shoreline with a long piece of driftwood. Paige slides up behind her on near silent feet, the sand a whisper beneath her soles as she slips up beside the girl, "Hey there, legs... Can I interest you in-"

The words die in Paige's mouth as unmistakable amber eyes alight on her own. Her brows shoot up towards her hairline and she can't keep her mouth from falling open. "Sol? Gods, I didn't even recognize you!" She gasps, hands coming up to the curls framing her friend's face.
Everything you lose is a step you take

Messages In This Thread
Summer Vacation - by Soleil - 05-30-2023, 07:08 PM
RE: Summer Vacation - by Paige - 05-31-2023, 01:17 PM
RE: Summer Vacation - by Soleil - 05-31-2023, 07:40 PM
RE: Summer Vacation - by Paige - 05-31-2023, 08:19 PM
RE: Summer Vacation - by Soleil - 05-31-2023, 09:59 PM
RE: Summer Vacation - by Paige - 06-03-2023, 01:58 AM
RE: Summer Vacation - by Soleil - 06-03-2023, 05:42 AM
RE: Summer Vacation - by Paige - 06-17-2023, 12:51 AM