too far gone to fix this
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
and there she was, living, despite it all
Phoebe ate her pie and listened as he stammered his way through his answers. Somewhere halfway between, she grabbed a notpad and pencil and began to draw. What it was wouldn't be revealed until it was done, her arn hiding the picture. "Well it seems your father has made sure your education was very thorough. I am glad to hear it, it isn't always the case." she said.

Then she turned the picture to him. It was an anatomically correct drawing of the female genitalia. If this didn't make his ears burn, she didn't know what would. "Now I would be doing any future partner of yours a disservice if I didn't make sure you knew this. Circle the clitoris." she said, setting the pen down where he could reach it.
Phoebe
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Jude

Jude will surely pass the praise on to Harper later, though begrudgingly. It shouldn't be a surprise given how modern and traditionally feminist his father is, but even with his shyness Jude is grateful for the clear care and attention to detail both of his parents have exhibited in raising him.

He's less grateful now as his mother passes him an easily recognizable diagram that makes him groan. "Mom I just proved I know anatomy, this just seems like you're poking fun now," he murmurs, a little disheartened because he feels a touch made fun of, which is never a great feeling when it comes from your parent. Still, he believes the best in people, his parents most of all, so he takes up the pen and circles the correct area obediently, and then goes even further to make little arrows branching out to the sides. "It's here, but the nerves connect beneath and branch out this way." Dorsal and posterior labial nerves, but honestly Jude has forgotten the terminology. Though he does frown down at the paper slightly. "Honestly though, without Dad I wouldn't know anything about pleasuring guys. The school system isn't very equal or fair in terms of sex ed." And, despite his still-red cheeks, Jude finds that to be an injustice. "Everyone wants to know where the clitoris is, but what about knowing where a guy's prostate is?"

Now his face is practically lava, but it feels good to be a bit petulant and point out the unfairness of it all.
I LEND EVERYONE MY EAR, BUT NOBODY MY HEART
I'D LIKE TO CHANGE THAT, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
and there she was, living, despite it all
"I'm not poking fun - you know the anatomy, but can you correctly place it? This particular organ is one that many men struggle with." she said with a smile. But he humored her and went above and beyond in circling the clitoris and showing where the major nerves were. "Good! You've clearly been taught well and you've retained the knowledge more importantly." she said with a pleased nod.

But it seemed Jude wasn't done with pondering on sex and body parts. She leaned her head against her hand against her hand, considering it herself. "You make a fair point. In the world I am from, same sex relationships weren't allowed, so I often forget to delve into that." she admitted, not afraid to admit her own oversights to her child. It made her more human and less authoritarian she thought. "Perhaps you ought to petition the schools to make a more well rounded curriculum." she said.
Phoebe
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Jude

Jude bites his tongue, too obedient to continue objecting even when he feels in his heart that he's right. It doesn't matter (it does) but it pays off when he's correct and passes her miniature exam, instead providing him with something far more thought-provoking in the form of pushing for equality in his school for sex ed.

Grimacing slightly, Jude stabs his pie with his fork. "I don't think that's something for me to do," he begs off immediately, preferring to make it a matter of responsibilities instead of the truth, which is that Jude is terrified by the prospect of heading something like that. "Maybe I'll have dad talk to them though since he has his own school." Anything to absolve Jude of the weight of creating something as big as change.

- Fin!
I LEND EVERYONE MY EAR, BUT NOBODY MY HEART
I'D LIKE TO CHANGE THAT, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START