Was it pain or was it circumstance
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
We're riding 'round this carousel, getting dizzy 'til we're sick
Sunjata would offer all the terrible attempts to remain like this, nestled up against her as if it might right all the wrongs he’s done to her, as if it might right all the wrongs she’s done to him. His fingers remain intertwined with hers, squeezing lightly as he tries to imagine the shift of her face, knowing full well what he’s doing. She’s always managed to see right into him, anyway. “I’m happy for you.” Comes the genuine rumble, the way he tries to imagine it.

Halo was one of his least favorite places to be, and still he finds he can’t step foot there even if he wished to take a trip. But while Hotaru was melded and one with the mountains and snow, Sunjata was molded by the warmth and seas of Torchline, and it does warm his heart to know that she missed it here, too. So he hums a quiet agreement with that, taking a deep breath as his eyes shut away from the bonfire that crackles toward their feet. “I miss Torchline too.” He pauses to clear his throat. “But King’s End isn’t too bad either. There’s snow there during Deepfrost. Warm Longheats.” He adds without realizing the implications of it, as if he’s saying “you know how much I hate snow and I know how much you love it, how much I love the heat and ocean, that maybe it’s a compromise.
the flood
Love is like a circle, there's no easy way to end
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Was it pain or was it circumstance - by Hotaru - 06-01-2023, 08:17 PM
RE: Was it pain or was it circumstance - by Sunjata - 06-04-2023, 01:13 AM