Was it pain or was it circumstance
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
Some people crash two or three times and then learn from their mistakes
We are the ones who don't slow down at all
His teasing shouldn't lift her spirits so high, but it has been years since they've been in a place where it was welcome much less fitting. Even if he is most definitely a hypocrite that she unfortunately cannot prove is. "When have I ever valued balance in my life? Much less a healthy one?" she laughs into his shoulder, head turning naturally into him as she chuckles. "I just need to conveniently find an entire community of friends, coworkers, and dating material in my Academy. It's big enough, why can't it exist there?" Then she'll never have to leave its hallowed halls for anything but the brief, empty comfort of her home.

It is the reminder of those blank walls and absence of personal touch that makes his offer so tempting. Especially with how bold - for them, at least - he is being in his openness. As his forehead touches against her cheek, she indulges in turning the slightest bit to brush her lips against his brow in what is unmistakably a kiss. "I can do both," she murmurs, and squeezes their interlocked hands to seal the deal.
And there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Was it pain or was it circumstance - by Hotaru - 06-01-2023, 08:17 PM
RE: Was it pain or was it circumstance - by Hotaru - 06-06-2023, 09:00 PM