Sohalia
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 28 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
K O A
and they will shake their heads
and wag their bony fingers
(The letter arrives with a bouquet of flowers, and a small wooden dragon carved to look like Pip)

Dear Soh,

I know it hasn't been very long, but I can't stop thinking about you. I had a great time the other night, and would like nothing more than to take you out again. Are you available at all this week? I will be heading to Torchline soon on assignment, and do not know how I shall bear it if I cannot see your sweet smile before.

Yours,
Koa Carpenter.

PS: I hope you enjoy the dragon. Pip was very concerned you might forget her. I think she may like you more than me.
in all the wrong directions—
and by daybreak we'll be gone
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Dear Koa,

You are so sweet, and so is Pip! Please tell her that I will treasure the dragon always.

I would love to go out again. I’m available most evenings. What did you have in mind?

Yours,

Soh
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 28 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
K O A
and they will shake their heads
and wag their bony fingers
My Soh,

How about the Eye tomorrow? Should be a perfect evening for a night swim. I'll bring some food.

Expectantly yours,
Koa
in all the wrong directions—
and by daybreak we'll be gone