[se] i'll point you to the mirror
For Tal <3
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Alys
Alys picked up the bowl, shifting her position so that she could look at Tal while they talked, and continued her task of mashing the potatoes. She added milk and butter until she judged that it looked right, and then found a clean spoon with which to taste her concoction. She pondered for a moment, considering, then snapped her fingers. "Do you have any salt?" she asked, raising a brow at Tal.

The courier washed vegetables as they chatted, sharing his doubts about his potential apprentice. Alys hummed sympathetically. Either the apprentice would work out, or he wouldn't. Only time would tell. She was pleased that at least Tal had found somebody. He was going to need it, from what it sounded like, especially as he tried to expand his business. Even though it brought its challenges, she was happy for and proud of her friend - he was doing good work, and he deserved the success.

When the talk turned to her magic, though, Alys made a face. "Slowly," she admitted. "But I think it's my own fault. You know I've been working as a scribe, and then with my divination clients... I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to really train. I've mostly been taking theory classes at the Academy." She sighed. "What I really need is a good session with Ru." But they both stayed busy, and when they weren't, they were just being there for one another as friends. Alys hated to interrupt that for something like training her illusion magic.
Oh, I had a dream that you couldn't hear me screaming
Trying to tell you everything but it wouldn't stop you leaving
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.

Messages In This Thread
[se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-01-2023, 10:58 PM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-04-2023, 05:20 AM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-04-2023, 07:10 AM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-05-2023, 01:30 AM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-05-2023, 08:46 PM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-07-2023, 10:38 PM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-08-2023, 11:41 PM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-09-2023, 04:30 AM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-12-2023, 08:58 PM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-13-2023, 03:52 AM