[se] i'll point you to the mirror
For Tal <3
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Alys
"Thanks," Alys said as she took the salt, sprinkling a little into her mashed potatoes. After tasting the concoction once more, she nodded, satisfied, and moved the bowl closer to Tal's saucepan. "Here, try this - see if they're ready. Do you have a kitchen knife?" she added, eyeing Tal's dagger with a raised brow. She wasn't entirely sure why he was using his enchanted dagger to slice vegetables, but she had no such thing, and she was more than happy to help prepare their salad.

As she began chopping vegetables, she smiled, thinking of their snowball fight. "Practice would always be appreciated. I could try giving you targets for your dagger... although they'd probably be ridiculously easy to hit," she added glumly. But at the mention of trying to trick him, she perked up a little. "Yeah, maybe!" she said, more excited by that prospect. It had worked during the snowball fight, after all, and maybe she could do it again. Although with his goggles, it sounded like it would be harder than before.

"I'm trying to work on distance, and how long I can keep them going. Right now, I can only make them go from here to the other side of the room before they fizzle out. And I can only keep the big ones going for a few minutes." Then she grinned ruefully, snapped her fingers, and called up the mouse she'd used when they first met. This time, it looked solid, like a real mouse, and as it scurried across the counter, it even squeaked softly. "The little ones are easier now, though. Almost like breathing."
Oh, I had a dream that you couldn't hear me screaming
Trying to tell you everything but it wouldn't stop you leaving
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.

Messages In This Thread
[se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-01-2023, 10:58 PM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-04-2023, 05:20 AM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-04-2023, 07:10 AM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-05-2023, 01:30 AM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-05-2023, 08:46 PM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-07-2023, 10:38 PM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-08-2023, 11:41 PM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-09-2023, 04:30 AM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-12-2023, 08:58 PM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-13-2023, 03:52 AM