[se] i'll point you to the mirror
For Tal <3
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Alys
Like Tal, Alys had heard very little about this supposed party aside from the requests for jewelry and food. It made her skeptical, at best, but she'd already committed to going now. She ate a bite of her salad while she waited for the soup to cool. "I'd rather it be elsewhere," she agreed. "But it's supposed to be at night, right? Maybe the Climb will be cooler then." She hadn't been too impressed when she'd gone with Deimos, but then, despite her wish to travel more, she was a homebody at heart.

Dygra, at least, gave Alys some level ground; she could dislike one god as much as the next. Even if she'd started to listen to her friends that all gods weren't bad, it was still a hard habit to shake. "Or the Ancients," she said. "There was that party in Torchline, but I didn't really learn anything there." All she'd managed to bring back with her was a sunburn and a bad attitude.

On the topic of clothes, though, Alys considered, taking a bite of her soup. Both their dishes had turned out well, and she was pleased with their work. "I haven't really thought about it," she admitted. "Definitely not something as formal as the last gathering." Dressing up had been okay, she supposed, but it was an awful lot of effort for very little payoff. "Something cooler, since it's in the Climb. Why, what are you wearing?"
Oh, I had a dream that you couldn't hear me screaming
Trying to tell you everything but it wouldn't stop you leaving
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.

Messages In This Thread
[se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-01-2023, 10:58 PM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-04-2023, 05:20 AM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-04-2023, 07:10 AM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-05-2023, 01:30 AM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-05-2023, 08:46 PM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-07-2023, 10:38 PM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-08-2023, 11:41 PM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-09-2023, 04:30 AM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-12-2023, 08:58 PM
RE: [se] i'll point you to the mirror - by Alys - 06-13-2023, 03:52 AM