If I could just have you in the light
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

Hotaru
i'm still here but all is lost
She cannot blame her lack of attention on alcohol, because she has only had the singular drink Danta provided her. So when she startles slightly - well-hidden but not unapparent - her ears turn a bit pink in the dark, and she scolds herself internally for it. All the more so when she sees that the man emerging from the bar is George.

Trying vainly to regain not just her composure but some level of the sharp, witty woman he'd met mere days ago, Ru sits straighter and curls her hair back behind her ears as she works on a sufficient smile. "George. It's good to see you darling, I'm sorry I was occupied when you first arrived." With Danta, then dancing, then Sunjata...it has been a busy night for them all, but she had not wanted to miss him entirely. Gesturing elegantly with one hand to the chair beside her, Ru readjusts her dress so he won't have to worry about treading on it should he want to sit close. "Please. How has your night gone?" Wanting to be assured that he had sufficiently enjoyed Flora's planning, but also wondering what she'd missed while out by the bonfire with Sunjata.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-02-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-03-2023, 08:39 AM