If I could just have you in the light
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

Hotaru
i'm still here but all is lost
His compliment game is the strongest she has ever been subjected to, making pleasure and pride sizzle in her veins. Having heard the plentiful comments to Flora of her daughter taking after her, Hotaru couldn’t possibly feel prouder or more fulfilled. For all Flora’s more questionable decisions, it is a strangely emotional thing to see her child take so fully after her. “She makes me proud every single day,” she croons, the response more maternal and sincere than the sultry thing she’d initially intended. But if a potential suitor could not handle the strong maternal portion of her soul, that was their own failing.

He surely would have had her melting in his hands if he’d given in to the impulse, but the companionable touch warms her from within all the same. Hotaru can’t remember being touched so plentifully in seasons, and she feels buzzed from it without ever needing to drink another shot.

As George rises and bows, Ru sits straighter, eyes riveted and enchanted by his showiness. Delicately placing her hand in his, she rises with a burgeoning smile on her lips. “It would be my honor,” she breathes, thankful for the quiet that surrounds them and how private it feels. Not that she wouldn’t be ecstatic to show him off to everyone present, but it’s a change of pace she needs right now. As he straightens she draws herself in before he can, hand alighting high on his shoulder until her fingertips are flirting at his open collar as they begin to sway. “Tell me, what was your favorite part of the night?” Hoping for insight into his character, or perhaps just wanting to hold him here longer, where he might allow her to stay and sate herself on his strangely magnetic personality.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-02-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-04-2023, 12:18 AM