If I could just have you in the light
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

Hotaru
i'm still here but all is lost
She cannot hide the amused lilt of her lips at the slight caught-out expression that flickers on his face. To his credit however, he is not far from the mark. "Correct on all counts. At least three ended relationships, one accidental baby, and two blood feuds. It's a miracle the bar is still standing." And though her expression is humorous, there's a frankness to the statement that makes it clear it could have all gone south incredibly quickly.

Bare feet swaying on the stone patio, Hotaru's crown dips closer before catching herself, and only the very tips of her ears warm after years of learning to control the way her cheeks used to flush with embarrassment. While George certainly has a chest worth resting one's head on, it's rather presumptuous to do it so soon. So instead Hotaru focuses on where he has taken the topic, because nothing kills a romantic mood like talking about your child.

"Connections are everything, and Flora learned that very young. Though she is formidable in her own right." If she ever had reason to lift her own finger. Personally, Hotaru doesn't see a problem spoiling her to ensure she never has to. Who cares about the end result? If anything, it just means she gets the benefit of Flora's extensive network if she ever needs it either.

His eyes are strangely lit in the dark with all the torches and stars, and her own linger as she looks up into them. "And you? Where do you stand in all of it?" Had he pursued simpler pleasures and social niceties, or had he pursued entrepreneurial routes?
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-02-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-06-2023, 08:10 PM