If I could just have you in the light
George Shepherd
Thief

Age: 32 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
George
Hotaru was not the only one who had been burned; perhaps George hadn't been hurt as many times, or in as many ways, but he carried his own scars. Sometimes it was easy to forget they were there; other times, it was as though they existed only to drown him in his own sorrow. But there was nothing sorrowful about him now as he watched Hotaru hungrily, sparks of hope flickering in his chest at the expression on her face, that he might stand a chance at whatever this was between them after all, despite all odds.

The vulnerability on Hotaru's face was reflected in George's eyes, and he took his time as he leaned down to capture her lips with his own, searching her face for any indication of unwillingness or hesitation. He was not the type to take; it had been mistaken before for uncertainty, but underneath it was a deep tenderness that was rarely shown, lest it be taken advantage of.

Lightning in a bottle was an apt description; when their lips met, it was with a spark that lit a fire deep in his belly, and he willingly leaned into her as she pulled him closer. The kiss was long and slow, an unspoken dance. It was a heady thing, an honest thing, perhaps the first purely unguarded moment between them, and George reveled in its simplicity. His hand slipped from her chin to her cheek, his thumb brushing gently across her cheekbone as he deepened the kiss, not wanting to be the first to pull away.

Messages In This Thread
If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-02-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: If I could just have you in the light - by George - 06-08-2023, 02:05 AM