If I could just have you in the light
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

Hotaru
i'm still here but all is lost
Alone beneath the stars, surrounded by distant music and firelight, it is like something out of a storybook romance. Novels the likes of which she has never belonged within. But for a moment as he kisses her - as he holds her - she can steal the heroine's spotlight and pretend those words were written with her in mind. Be worthy of the dashing love interest who holds her far more gently than she has ever deserved.

The callouses on his fingers brush against her cheeks in a way that leaves her shuddering, her own fingers trailing across the side of his neck and down onto his collarbone where they curl into the neckline of his shirt as if afraid he'll pull away and vanish. Her lips part slightly to allow him to deepen the kiss, soft motions that undulate slowly as if they have all the time in the world. Her other hand rests just above his heart, though she is too distracted to keep note of its rhythm as she has in the past to feel how affected she is making her partner. This time, she merely trusts.

When she pulls back she is mere centimeters away, lips still brushing his as she inhales a shuddering breath. "Definitely a beginning," she murmurs, and cannot refrain from kissing him again.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-02-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-08-2023, 02:20 AM