If I could just have you in the light
George Shepherd
Thief

Age: 32 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
George
Stars and firelight and distant music and muffled laughter; it all swirled around him as he sank deeper into the kiss, both oblivious and hyperaware all at once. His breath hitched slightly as her fingers trailed down his neck and over his collarbone to tangle in his shirt. He had no intentions of pulling away, no desire to vanish. He was here, and he was entirely present, and, for the moment, he was completely hers.

Later, he would wonder what had changed between them, in the time between the beach and the party. Had tension held her captive earlier that evening, and now he was just the outlet she'd chosen to alleviate it? Or was there something deeper there, something that begged to be explored?

In the moment, it didn't matter. All that mattered was the feel of her and the scent of her and the taste of her, the way her body melded against his in a way that felt oh, so right.

When she pulled back, he paused, opening his eyes to gaze into hers, a crooked smile quirking up the corners of his lips. He chuckled warmly at her quiet murmur, the sound a little shaky, as though needing to catch his breath in the aftermath of their kiss. What more was there to say? For now, he was content to lean into her, to press his lips to hers in a silent promise of all that was to come.

Messages In This Thread
If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-02-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: If I could just have you in the light - by George - 06-08-2023, 02:35 AM