If I could just have you in the light
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

Hotaru
i'm still here but all is lost
He is not the only one entirely present in the moment. The rest of the night fizzles into white noise in her head as he kisses her, old flames and new ones extinguishing for a moment until she can only focus on him.

His crooked grin makes her own lips turn in a helpless smile moments before she presses them back to his. Even breathing a small laugh that is swallowed up between their mouths, an expression of lighthearted joy that makes it taste all the sweeter shared between their lips. George's arms are warm and solid around her, and even up on her toes she feels stable and sure-footed, knowing he won't let her fall the same way she'd known it down in her bones that day at the beach. A trust that shouldn't exist so soon, but which is inescapably a gut feeling.

Pulling back one more time she keeps her eyes closed and simply breathes. Letting it come naturally when she opens her eyes and tilts her nose against his. "Hey," she whispers like a the opening to a childish secret, amusement twitching on her mouth, "care to go on a proper date?" Never let it be said that Ru lives by archaic standards. Why not be the one to initiate the next step?
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-02-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-08-2023, 04:52 AM