If I could just have you in the light
George Shepherd
Thief

Age: 32 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
George
His thoughts were focused only on her, only on this moment, not on either of their pasts. Whatever flirtations she may have had, earlier that evening or with the bartender on the beach; whatever relationships she might have held kindled in her heart - none of that really mattered. Not here, now, with her wrapped up in his arms in all the care and safety he could provide.

She was bright and joyous in his arms, and he could feel her light laugh more than he could hear it. It was an intoxicating sound, all the more enchanting by how real it felt, as though her hardened exterior from earlier had all but melted away under his care. It was that, more than anything, that had him swallowing hard, resisting the urge to lean forward for another, decidedly less chaste kiss.

He lived in a world of guarded walls, and yet all he wanted just now was for them all to come crumbling down; so it was that when she whispered an invitation like a secret, breathy and soft against his lips, he cracked perhaps the first true smile that he'd shown her. "I thought you'd never ask."

Messages In This Thread
If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-02-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: If I could just have you in the light - by George - 06-08-2023, 05:03 AM