If I could just have you in the light
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

Hotaru
i'm still here but all is lost
If she knew his intent was to throw chasteness to the wind, maybe she would have lingered - saved the proposal for later. But when he smiles, he smiles, and she can tell how different it is from all the variations she has seen so far. It's like walking past an open window and being unexpectedly blinded by a burst of sunlight, leaving you disoriented and blinking afterimages out of your eyes. Except she doesn't even want to dare to blink lest she miss out on a moment of his handsome face.

"Well I'm sorry to have kept you waiting," she teases, though it's hard to speak through her own almost giddy smile. Hotaru admittedly can't remember the last time she went on an actual date. She doesn't think she has since her arrival in Caido which is absolutely tragic and says far too much about her relationship history and style. Forgive her if she feels a little girlishly excited at the prospect. "Shall I let you be the one to suggest the idea then? Even the scales?" Ru finds her attention wandering mid-sentence, already feeling the desire to kiss him anew.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-02-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-08-2023, 05:55 AM