If I could just have you in the light
George Shepherd
Thief

Age: 32 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
George
Gods, but she was beautiful, especially when she smiled like that. He leaned down, pressing his forehead to hers, letting the hand at her cheek drop down to rest on her waist. "I suppose I can forgive you," he teased back, his thumb rubbing light circles on the curve of her hip.

The prospect of taking Hotaru on an actual date was an exciting, but terrifying, one. George shuddered to think how long it had been since he'd gone on a date himself; he wondered if he would still be any good at it, or if all of his suave and wit would be washed away after tonight, taken out on the tide. His mind raced through scenarios, date options that were either too cliche or too cringe to describe. Then his mind lit on an idea.

"What are you doing tomorrow evening?" he asked, an excited spark in his gaze. Maybe it was pushing things a little, presuming too much to think that she might want to go out so soon, but he'd already pushed his luck this evening. What was a little more?

Messages In This Thread
If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-02-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: If I could just have you in the light - by George - 06-08-2023, 06:05 AM