If I could just have you in the light
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

Hotaru
i'm still here but all is lost
He may not be the type for one-night stands, and Ru may find him too captivating to consider one with him given her rule of never returning to one, but the thumb that draws circles on her hip makes it impossibly hard to concentrate. The giddy, girlish feeling in her stomach has no qualms with budging over to make room for something a little more mature.

It's certainly fast, but currently Ru's only plans for tomorrow lie in the morning, so why not? "Nothing yet, I can pencil you in," she croons, wondering what he has come up with on such short notice. Would he tell her? Let her remain in the dark in an effort to surprise her? Hotaru is ecstatic to discover there are options she has never had to consider before, and she marvels at how it feels to pursue something beyond sex with forethought and intent. Not that she wouldn't be happy with sex if it came, but right now she feels like she's in a fairytale bubble and nothing can shatter that strangely innocent illusion.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-02-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: If I could just have you in the light - by Hotaru - 06-08-2023, 06:52 AM