[se] rockin on strong
open
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325

Noah
Noah tittered as he lifted his glass momentarily to take a sip of the whiskey. He couldn't count how many times he had purchased an entire bottle from behind the bar and down it himself. While it had been a long time since he had done it, the memory was rooted in the taste. The waitress came back then and placed Flora's mead before her, walking to another table that beckoned her wildly without another word.

"Yeah." Noah said dully. "If its anything like other festivals in Caido, it should be interesting." A flash of a memory -- of the Voice ripping into the world and those lost coming back again, claimed and chosen by her. Flashes of fire and blood and madness in stories told. The hunter's head cocked to the side at her encouragement, and his glacier eyes caught the subtle way her smile faltered. He sucked on his teeth and turned the bracelet over in his hand.

Then, he opened a hand palm up and gestured for Flora to rest her wrist on it. When, or if, she did, he would use it to measure the bracelet. His eyes moved down to the work, but his heart gave a pang that she wouldn't be able to feel without the attuned bond. "I'm sure they are beautiful tributes, nonetheless. Caido is a hard place to live." He knew the grief the girl's mother held in her breast. "By the time I was your age I lost both of my parents, and my baby sister."

Were you an expert if you made the same renditions of the same losses over and over again, despite the growing number in your grief?

The fate of some demigods was to be experts forever.

I was the knight in shining armour in your movie

Messages In This Thread
[se] rockin on strong - by Noah - 06-02-2023, 01:46 PM
RE: [se] rockin on strong - by Flora - 06-13-2023, 02:46 AM
RE: [se] rockin on strong - by Noah - 06-13-2023, 11:52 PM
RE: [se] rockin on strong - by Flora - 06-14-2023, 04:15 PM
RE: [se] rockin on strong - by Noah - 06-14-2023, 07:05 PM
RE: [se] rockin on strong - by Flora - 06-14-2023, 07:44 PM
RE: [se] rockin on strong - by Noah - 06-15-2023, 12:20 AM
RE: [se] rockin on strong - by Flora - 06-19-2023, 07:29 PM
RE: [se] rockin on strong - by Noah - 06-22-2023, 02:01 PM
RE: [se] rockin on strong - by Flora - 06-24-2023, 06:58 PM