it's mine because it has my name on it
Melita
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
Eating fire is your ambition
to swallow the flame down
He could glare at her all he wanted – she was right. Perched on the upper part of the deck as if she owned it, she glanced back and forth across her fingernails, before finally managing to land her gilded stare upon Jack. “True, we didn’t have any docks.” The alterations were there and present – her eyes had widened upon sighting them, but save for those key differences in land formations and this sudden appearance of Jack Tar Landing (honestly, she’d gagged when she heard it), the sentiments were still the same.

The Grounds was still exactly that – hollow. Listless. Lifeless. A series of people struggling and striving to survive, too tired to pull themselves out and away from the ruts. Maybe they should’ve saved the poor sods and just blown the place up.

“Yuuup,” she drawled further, leaning forward to pat a favored cannon, scratch Sila's head, snag Fangorn into her arms, and then glide across the deck with all the grace of a barbaric horde. Pointing in the general direction of the Inner Quarter, she sneered. “And that’s where we’d hold up during LongNight and listen to monsters.”
to be lit up from within, vein by vein
to be the sun

Messages In This Thread
it's mine because it has my name on it - by Jack - 06-02-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: it's mine because it has my name on it - by Melita - 06-02-2023, 10:21 PM