it's mine because it has my name on it
Melita
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
Eating fire is your ambition
to swallow the flame down
Smiling at Seven, the reaction was wiped clean moments after, staring along the abyss that was the Grounds. Fangorn wrapped his vines around his arms, and Sila crooned something inconspicuous along her shoulder, and the Honeybee began to steel herself for a fucking tour of memory lane that no one was going to want.

“I can give somewhat of a tour,” she offered lamely, standing there, waiting for the plank to be lowered as well. When it finally did, her feet stood planted on the wooden portions, before gritting her teeth, clenching her jaw, and maneuvering forward.

Years spent avoiding the very same soil may not have had much of an impact, but her survival mode had always served her well – it was how she still persisted and existed today. Emboldened and ridiculous, stacking first before anyone else could do the same – safe, ensconced in hellfire and fury. But Jack could get his map, and perhaps they could be on their way quicker.
to be lit up from within, vein by vein
to be the sun

Messages In This Thread
it's mine because it has my name on it - by Jack - 06-02-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: it's mine because it has my name on it - by Melita - 06-03-2023, 06:20 PM