it's mine because it has my name on it
Melita
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
JACK

"Better'n nothin'," Jack grunts; the old parts are a starting point, even if they don't exist any more, or have become something else during the course of the war (and beyond). As Melita elaborates, Jack hassles one of the passing crew so he can use the broad expanse of the sailor's back as a flat surface, leaning the map against it so he can jot down her memories.

"So this Inner Quarter is the only bit worth fuckin' goin' to," he concludes when she's finished, adding small but surprisingly accurate sketches of things like the glade, the ruins (one of which might look like the Spire), the bone bridges, along with a few question marks to denote that they might no longer be there, or not in that exact location.

Sending the sailor on his way when he's done, first of all, fuck you Mel about the Labyrinth, and secondly... "Honestly? There." Jack jabs a thumb over his shoulder back towards the Ark. "Might as well wait until nightfall and try'n get close to the largest island. Least the docks have some stalls to resupply."
believer, believe it or not you'll know
when it ends and how it goes
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
it's mine because it has my name on it - by Jack - 06-02-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: it's mine because it has my name on it - by Jack - 06-06-2023, 01:51 PM