it's mine because it has my name on it
Melita
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
Eating fire is your ambition
to swallow the flame down
While the crew assisted, Melita volleyed between pouting and glaring, helping where she could, and then occasionally staring out at the horizon, striving to recognize features new and old. She eventually leaned against the railing, head along her palm, elbow resting on the wood, facing a world full of traumas, memories, and irritation.

So she shouldn’t have been surprised when they came upon the infamous outline of that gods damned blackened fixture. The silhouette of it alone was enough to make her curl her lip in disgust, snorting as Jack saw it too – but it was difficult to miss anyway. “That’s the Spire. Its shit.” But seeing as how that was the basis for a lot of things within the Grounds, she began to elaborate. “Had the Voice all over it. Poisonous air. Fucking weird creatures. Portals.” Another mulish and defiant air settled along her soul, eyes narrowing dangerously. “Too bad it hasn’t collapsed already.”
to be lit up from within, vein by vein
to be the sun

Messages In This Thread
it's mine because it has my name on it - by Jack - 06-02-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: it's mine because it has my name on it - by Melita - 06-08-2023, 10:16 PM