it's mine because it has my name on it
Melita
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
Eating fire is your ambition
to swallow the flame down
Her notions could conjure more stinging bombardments, if Jack would only ask; though the statement was music to her ears. “Oooh, yes please,” and her fingers clung to the edges of a nearby cannon, as if incited and rekindled by the mere thought of demolition. After all this time and space, she knew she shouldn’t have been the one to assault the vessel – there were hundreds more burned and scorned and scarred than she, but the Honeybee would have no issue unleashing a firestorm for them.

The flashes are somewhat new, and her lips took on a pursed faction, head tilting vaguely as she recalled and remembered bits and pieces of the past. “That might be new, but there used to be a bunch of lightning storms that kept us from getting to King’s End.” Another barricade, in its own way; she’d never been the one to venture into that plight. With lands maneuvered after the war, maybe this was a residual side effect, even with portions of terrain blistering elsewhere. “Maybe those are the same ones.” Just altered and changed with the rest of the wake.
to be lit up from within, vein by vein
to be the sun

Messages In This Thread
it's mine because it has my name on it - by Jack - 06-02-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: it's mine because it has my name on it - by Melita - 06-09-2023, 09:14 PM