it's mine because it has my name on it
Melita
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
JACK

Melita shrugs - a gesture that's about as innocent as it gets for the Honeybee - but poor privy-to-her-thoughts Jack ends up staring a hole in the back of her head for her trouble. Couldn't promise him that his ass. Already reconsidering his generous offer to let her vandalise an obsidian phallus, Jack clears his throat and glances back to the view below.

"Sounds delightful," he rumbles with a scrunch of his nose, only to raise an eyebrow back at her. "Sorry, did I just hear you say you're glad about somethin'? In the Hollowed Grounds? Pinch me, I fell asleep." Already the captain is preemptively raising his hand to slap away Melita when she (inevitably) does try to pinch him.

"Should be at that Inner Quarter in another hour or two," he guestimates. "Unless you wanna glare at every tree, or watch for invisible monsters, ain't much else to do up here."
believer, believe it or not you'll know
when it ends and how it goes
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
it's mine because it has my name on it - by Jack - 06-02-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: it's mine because it has my name on it - by Jack - 06-16-2023, 08:13 PM