it's mine because it has my name on it
Melita
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
JACK

Overcome with the sudden urge to sock Melita in the arm with a sullen shut up, Jack ends up biting at the inside of his cheek and shoving his hands in his pockets, staring a hole in the horizon so he doesn't have to look across at the Honeybee. "Mm, they did," he says of Sunjata and Nate. A few others, too, had played hero that day.

"No major casualties, no. Someone had the clever idea of lettin' the lava ooze down and into Rae's Fingers. Fucked a lot of shit up for the black market for a bit, but it was better'n bein' dead." And isn't that always the case? Nodding out towards the Inner Quarter, that doesn't look much closer but probably is, the captain considers the area.

"You reckon you'll see any familiar faces there?"
believer, believe it or not you'll know
when it ends and how it goes
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
it's mine because it has my name on it - by Jack - 06-02-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: it's mine because it has my name on it - by Jack - 06-25-2023, 03:26 PM