it's mine because it has my name on it
Melita
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
Eating fire is your ambition
to swallow the flame down
She’d waited for a comment about Nate or Sunjata, but with nothing incriminating came forth, she let it lie. Eyes to the horizon, snaking along the familiar, and not so, portions of the Inner Quarter, she tried to imagine volcanoes bursting, running through the valleys she knew as Apopo. The ash had always been there any time she arrived, but a world full of blistering embers and rampaging lava wasn’t difficult to construe.

“And you bounced back, I’m sure,” came her wry comment, snicker embedded along her mouth.

The question caused a narrowing of her eyes though, mind flickering through a multitude of faces from her time in the Grounds. Some had journeyed elsewhere. Some had perished by other means. Some had simply disappeared. As for who might remain, she could only surmise one or two. “Darkeye, probably,” as he’d been dedicated to the cause of raising the Hollowed features towards something substantial, even when the Ascended reigned. “And Bart, maybe.” Gaze lingering on a few islands nearby, she eventually twisted her head back to face the Captain. "Do you know anyone here?"
to be lit up from within, vein by vein
to be the sun

Messages In This Thread
it's mine because it has my name on it - by Jack - 06-02-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: it's mine because it has my name on it - by Melita - 06-26-2023, 11:17 AM