it's mine because it has my name on it
Melita
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
Eating fire is your ambition
to swallow the flame down
Melita made a disgusted face at the pun alone, ensuring Jack would see it as she twisted her head back over her shoulder. Only hearing that inspired a drink, and she snagged the flask from him without preamble, taking a long slog before handing it back. “Oh yeah. The fiery octopuses and all that,” since the Honeybee had assisted in fighting those off too – those were the days.

She couldn’t recall actually staring into Darkeye’s…well, eyes, but a mental image of the much older man drummed up in her head, and she shrugged. “Sure.” He was nice, if a bit weird on his philosophies, but he’d never done her any harm. Not that he could have, but that was besides the point.

Jack not having any connections here struck her as strange – figuring he had a finger in every kingdom – but that made sense too, in a way. The Grounds was just that hollowed out and dead. “If you want to snag some books from the Atheneum,” and there she cackled, imagining the Captain over a tome. “Or check out the Temple.”
to be lit up from within, vein by vein
to be the sun

Messages In This Thread
it's mine because it has my name on it - by Jack - 06-02-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: it's mine because it has my name on it - by Melita - 06-26-2023, 07:25 PM