Mini Event never to rust
Public Meeting/Vote about RQs
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
Waiting for the process to cease, Deimos listened to the Sentinel, eyes widening briefly at the notions of more power, more strength, for the Citadel. “I like all of those ideas,” and his glance went to Evie as well, intending for her to join in on the mini-session as the rest of the members finished their decision making. “Perhaps we can save those for the next iteration?” Days of Neron escaping had always irked and irritated (annoyed that they couldn’t have been the ones to take him down), and a penchant for ensuring Halo remained stalwart and strong eternally appealed.

Leaving those words to hang over the rest of his political constituents, the Sword cast his own ballot, and then watched, waiting, for the remainder to be tallied.

He wasn’t surprised by the outcome, but his features remained stoic, reserved. Standing once more, he delegated their next set of tasks. “Given that Safrin has already appealed her efforts to us, and most of you are in agreement, we should decide which of her concepts you find more appealing.” Especially with timing – winter would be upon them before they knew it, and in this world, that meant a whole new set of dangers.

The Sword set the voting papers together once more for the next round – small fires made of stars, constellations overhead for any lost souls, and an additional space for other ideas – for future directions. “You may vote again. Thank you for your patience and dedication.”

--

Next round of voting for the quest for Safrin!

Your options are:
- Small fires made of stars on the Tundra for anyone caught in the cold
- Constellations overheard to ensure no one gets lost on their way to the Citadel
- You may also include any other ideas for future Safrin quests!

Same as before, send your votes to Time! You have 48 hours, and then we'll move ahead with the results!
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1725
NOAH

The Halovians discussed further, and voted more. Noah nodded in agreement with Deimos — happy to have his ideas heard and not dismissed, comfortable with waiting. If Safrin had already given them ideas, perhaps it was because the starfilled deity knew more than they did.

Deimos shifted papers to the people, and Noah wrote down his own vote before the others gave theirs to him. He read, divided, and calculated. Standing up again, Noah looked to Deimos and Evie before letting his glacier gaze fall over the citizens of Halo. Clearing his throat once more, Noah declared the will of the people: ”The fires on the tundra is what we’ve voted for.”
i'd fashioned my own cross
been crushed by its weight
there's no stronger message
than dirt in your face
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
Considering it's clear Deimos and Hotaru have debated like this before, Evie is pleased by the general ease and civility of the meeting - the voting in particular. The stance of Halo has, in the past, been quite the contentious topic. Clearly they've built a community here that fosters new ideas, and Evie is proud to see it at work.

"Of course we are still hard at work on Frey's current requirements, and I'd like to thank everyone who has volunteered their assistance thus far." Without them there would be no hope of completing such arduous, time-consuming tasks, and she hopes to uplift and honor them while their peers are in attendance.

"If any of you have concerns you wish to discuss in private, any of us three are willing to lend our ears." Some who had come in attendance had not spoken up at all, and Evie wants to give them the option to share their concerns and desires in a less public forum that might otherwise be intimidating.

With that, the meeting was concluded.

- - -

Thank you for attending the ME!
I'll be with you each and every night
Chasing that horizon in your eyes