closer than before
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Online
Change author:
MP: 1325

Noah
if there's a reason I'm still alive
when so many have died
Noah's companions reacted immediately to Safrin's presence. Eira purred and walked around the back of the goddess, rubbing up against her as she knelt down to inspect the demigod and his twins. Vi'dore gave his own greeting by way of a low, gentle nicker. Noah's eyes opened at their sounds and his warm blue eyes rested on Safrin's face for but a moment before shifting down to the bundles he held.

"Margot." He said, raising her an inch or so. Then, the next. "Marcus." Noah's smile beamed down on his children, and he even felt a lump of that pride manifesting in the bottom of his throat. He was prone to that more often since their birth. "I wanted them to meet you." He said, the tone as truthful and humble as the man's heart while also implying that he would like them to meet Vi, too.

The twins made little sounds as the starlight embraced them, but they didn't seem uncomfortable. Noah took in a deep breath before his eyes moved up to the herald of stars once more. "I have more to protect now."

then I'm willing to
wait for it

Messages In This Thread
closer than before - by Noah - 06-14-2023, 11:44 PM
RE: closer than before - by Safrin - 06-19-2023, 04:03 PM
RE: closer than before - by Noah - 06-19-2023, 07:39 PM
RE: closer than before - by Safrin - 06-20-2023, 05:45 PM
RE: closer than before - by Noah - 06-22-2023, 01:12 PM
RE: closer than before - by Safrin - 06-22-2023, 06:40 PM
RE: closer than before - by Noah - 06-23-2023, 01:42 PM