[SE] through the night water
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN

Focused as he is on using Remi to draw out every spark of pleasure that he can, at first the continued sound of the travelling tongue singing from his husband's lips is little more than a (sexy) distraction. But as familiar names begin to drip into Ronin's ear, it will be of little surprise to the Lullaby that this turns the hunter absolutely feral with jealousy and desire. Remi knows the dangerous line he walks, though, and the fact that he threatens to shove the Supernova from it with every word is the very nature of their relationship in a nutshell.

It doesn't stop Ronin from snarling against the soft flesh of the Lullaby's throat, however, his grip tightening around him as he presses him further against the boulder. There are no words in the Attuned bond, but the emotions that spill from his body and mind both roar out mine in no uncertain terms; not theirs, mine.

Moaning something incoherent against the side of the other man's neck, Remi will be left to manage his own climax this time around - busy trying to leave his mark on every part of the Lullaby he can find, by the time Hotaru hits the air, celestial wings rip forth from Ronin's shoulder blades, as if to shroud them from view. My name, he hisses at last, his mental voice little more than a growl. Say it.
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i found cynicism, i found criticism
i've been zero to hero & i have been the villain
Indeed, Ronin has been on the anchoring side of this position before, where it was only his strength and fortitude of mind that kept Remi from tearing them both to shreds. Now that it was up to the Lullaby, we might be appropriately concerned whether or not the masochistic demigod of death was made of the right sort of stuff to see the pair through this.

Remi can feel the rock grind skin against bone with each of Ronin's thrusts, but it's a dull and faraway ache compared with the press of the Supernova's teeth and hands. How much blood between them is from the echo sharks and how much Remi has contributed would take a far keener nose than either predator is currently sporting, and in the moonlight, the pair are mere flailing shadows of black-edged with silver.

The instruction has Remi's belly roaring with heat, but against every single instinct he has, the Lullaby tenses his body against his husband's thrusts as if to make Ronin's own climax harder to come by. "I will say your name when you make me cum." He snarls, the words having the cadence of a threat even as Remi manhandles his hand free to grasp his own cock.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN

Hissing a curse against Remi's neck that's equal parts impatience and lust, the other man's refusal is both to be expected and just the right (wrong?) fuel to throw on a fire that's already blazing out of control. Usually the nip against the Lullaby's flesh would suck some blood to the surface and nothing more, but Ronin leaves an openly bleeding mark there this time as he draws back.

Hitching the other man up against his chest, the hand against Remi's hip swats away his own attempts to grasp his cock; at least with his husband tensing around him, the Nova has the sense to compromise despite wanting to take until there's nothing left. Gripping the hard length of his husband's arousal, Ronin works to bring them both towards the finish line, though as orgasms go, this one feels hard won.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Though Ronin might be more of the feral side of madness than he was comfortable with, as far as being well and properly fucked, the Lullaby could offer absolutely no criticisms. It was a rare thing indeed for the Supernova to so completely be overcome with selfish fury that had Remi's toes not already been buzzing with the hint of his orgasm he might have stopped and pointed it out. Instead, it was with bruising skin and teeth bared to the night that he submitted himself to the harsh masturbatory strokes of Ronin's hand and the way the huntsman was basically just using his body as a vessel on which to chase his own climax.

"Don't you fucking stop-" Remi pants, his face contorted into a silent scream as his eyes sliver. Fire explodes through his belly with such intensity that it seems to blur away the wounds carved out by Ronin's teeth, fingers, and from the unyielding stone such that they're entirely forgotten. "-fuck-" Bucking his hips into Ronin's hand, the entirety of the Lullaby's mental stream has been reduced to a single and furious beam of intensity; if you stop now, I will kill you.

Then, into the night such that one might question who truly preceded over these woods, the Lullaby roared his husband's name with the sort of force only made possible by the mixing and matching of various vocal cords and lung capacities.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

As his name tears from Remi's throat to echo into the darkness, Ronin is well and truly lost to instinct and pleasure and the crash of his own climax. Having been close to begin with - even godly strength and stamina is nothing (and he means nothing) to the feel of being able to take a presence like the Lullaby - to hear him cry out into the night is really all he needs. Thrusting hard into the other man, his free hand - taloned and razor sharp - slams against the boulder to  brace himself, scoring deeply into the stone and creating a few hairline cracks.

Barely noticing the way his body finally grows still, awash with ecstasy and exhausted by the effort, Ronin is left panting hard into the crook of Remi's neck, fingers and toes fizzing with static, his mind a white hot poker that's been plunged, crackling, into oil. "Gods," he whispers, voice hoarse, his words broken by the way he tries to catch his breath. "Gods, I've never-- I... fuck, love. Are you alright?"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
For as much as part of the Lullaby yearns to be taken the way the way he has just been, it would be dangerous to be attempted too often. Indeed even once a year, in this season when Ronin was in a position to take in quite the way the Lullaby craved, was dangerous. Deadly, even. Still, it's with adrenaline pumping through his veins making his limbs feel light even as Ronin's body weighted him down against the stone, Remi's mind drifted away on a sea of pleasure and pain that balanced perfectly, if not problematically.

Feeling as though the entirety of his consciousness had been balled up tight and left to sway somewhere within his body, at first the Lullaby doesn't even blink as Ronin's words challenge the harsh pants of their combined breathing. Eventually, he does groan under his breath, sounding not unlike the way he did after a late afternoon nap.

"Mmmmmmmmm." Eyes still closed, a catlike grin spreads across the Lullaby's limbs. "I am going to be sore." He replies, sounding infinitely pleased about that fact.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

Ronin's laughter huffs out unexpectedly; though he should have absolutely expected it, he can't help but feel both surprise and relief at hearing his husband's voice. "Yeah," he agrees breathlessly, shifting back in the water to hold Remi buoyant against his chest. With hands as gentle now as they had been rough a few moments again, Ronin carefully examines his husband's body for breaks or injuries beyond what he knows he's caused.

"I'm so sorry," he whispers once his inspection is complete, wings fanning out in the water around them to keep them from being swept away into the estuary. "I love you so much." Hence, you know, trying to almost literally possess Remi in every way possible - granted, he's not able to slip from his body and nestle in next to the other man's soul, but it's as close as it gets for Ronin.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
All but limp in Ronin's arms but still a mass of men to deal with, Remi tightens his stomach muscles slightly in an effort to pull himself more properly against the Supernova. The stone for all its smoothness has still rubbed raw a good portion of the Lullaby's skin, and though blood trickles from his shoulder and down the backs of his thighs his grin never once fades.

"Sorry? How dare you." Remi says in a voice as soft as it is slumbery. Rolling his shoulder experimentally before sliding the arm around Ronin's neck, the Lullaby lets his fingers trace reverently across the top of his husband's wing joint. "That was the best you have fucked me in a long, long time." And not just because Remi tended to do the topping in most seasons. "And I love you. More than anything." The Lullaby echoes in a voice so sweet as to be entirely at odds with the tangle of limbs he'd been party to moments before.

"If for no other reason than that I have no clothes, you may have to carry me home." Remi murmurs conversationally, before nudging them into deeper water that the current might wash away any debris trying to linger in his wounds.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

Where Remi is sleepy and satisfied (and literally raw and bleeding as a result of their lovemaking, if one can even call it that), as sense begins to return to the Supernova, Ronin is left with a mix of guilt and concern, though there's no doubt that a large part of him does feel pride to have shown the Greatwood that Remi is thoroughly spoken for. You know, as if there was ever any doubt.

Shifting back into the deeper water, a shiver runs through Ronin to feel fingers stroking along a rarely-touched wing, and though he desperately wants to clutch his husband close, there are injuries he can see that are visible in the moonlight, and yet more that he can only intuitively guess at by the smell of blood in the air. "I will carry you wherever you want me to carry you," he whispers, pressing a soft, chaste kiss to Remi's lips.

"Let me heal you?" he almost pleads. "At least a little."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Able to feel the swirl of Ronin's guilt like a fingertip of soap dipped in oil, the Lullaby can only chuckle quietly as he draws himself all the closer to the huntsman. "I have had my fingers chewed off by a dinosaur, I have been speared through with ice, I have watched you die without being able to do anything, and I have most recently reached into..." Pausing, Remi's brows flinch together for a moment before he decides he utterly doesn't care to describe the Core with any more accuracy than, "..whatever the Core was. I am fine." He concludes reassuringly, brushing the tip of his nose against Ronin's.

"But if it would make you feel better, by all means." Remi was not so masochistic that he wanted to wear his injuries around the following day. It was enough that in the moment, Ronin's possessiveness of him had caused them in the first place. Then, not being able to help it, he leans forward to whisper into his husband's ear: "Shall I tell you what it was I was saying..?"
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

It wouldmake Ronin feel better, despite the very good points Remi makes (though he'd hasten to add that the dinosaur, ice spear, grief and Core did not have the ability to kill him permanently, unlike the Nova). Sighing softly and leaning in for another gentle kiss, the ability he's named for is already beginning to ignite in his chest, lending a fierce glow to the proceedings and revealing the bloody palette of the water and their bodies.

Once the supernova detonates and the world begins to melt back into shadows, there's no denying that Remi will still be sore in the morning, but it'll be without skin rubbed raw or bone deep bruises. Relaxing at last, of course it's at that exact moment that the Lullaby chooses to keep the perpetual pressure on, and as the words trickle into his ear, Ronin's arms tighten possessively - but not violently, at least - around his husband.

"If you must," he rumbles, his voice muffled by the sweet kisses he's pressing against the other man's jaw.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
A lot's been changin' lately and I can't tell
If it's me or if it's everybody else
The world illuminates and Remi heals, and though this is an awesome display of power, like the majority of their other divine feats, the Lullaby simply takes it in stride and sighs his soft appreciation into the cleft of his husband's shoulder.

Smiling inwardly as much as outwardly, the Lullaby shrugs softly before lacing his fingers around Ronin's neck. No sooner has he, than his body begins to fluff and shrink until he is little more than a ball of black and grey. I must nothing. The raccoon replies, shifting and grumbling until Ronin is carrying him like a baby. I just thought you might be curious to know.

Slightly waterlogged, Remi's tail flicks idly against Ronin's torso as he turns his beady black eyes toward the Echo Sharks on the bank.You did not bring any snacks with you, did you?
we're only human but w?'ve got hands & hearts & noses
So stop and sm?ll the fuckin' roses
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

"I am more curious to know why you decided to mention them at all," Ronin says with predictable grumpiness, though it melts away instantly as his husband is replaced by a masked ball of mischievous fluff. Cradling the raccoon just as requested, it's with wings still trailing through the waters that Ronin wades back towards the shore.

"You know that I did. I always do," he points out, swamping back onto the craggy outcrop to plop down between the echo sharks and the pack he'd dropped on their arrival to the estuary. Rummaging around it with one hand, Ronin pulls out a wrapped sandwich cut into triangles, offering one out to Remi and simultaneously devouring one of his own.

"I don't know if echo sharks even taste that good," he says conversationally.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
A lot's been changin' lately and I can't tell
If it's me or if it's everybody else
I would have thought it was obvious. The raccoon says, utterly boneless in Ronin's arms. I know those names would get you all hot and bothered. He adds, grinning a foxlike grin.

Mmmmmmmmm, you really are the best. Sliding down to side between Ronin's legs, Remi's grabby little fingers reach for a sandwich. He has to resist the urge to go and dunk it into the water, if only because the human part of his brain knows the bread will almost instantly dissolve. Still, he turns it over and over in his hands first before taking a bite.

I suppose we can leave that to Flora. I assume she wants them for the bar? Or maybe it is for revenge. Suddenly he has the image of his daughter placing headless sharks into the bed of some scorned lover and finding himself delighted and amused.
we're only human but w?'ve got hands & hearts & noses
So stop and sm?ll the fuckin' roses
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!