Plot Advancing PQ hold the line
PQ+ for wall repair/weapons
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
Watching Alys from the corner of his eye while he began creating a ladder – for purposes becoming clearer in a moment – he noted the Abandoned had certainly become a bit more determined since the last time they’d spoken. Her repairs eventually worked, with some picking and choosing of parts, and then sliding them into place.

Noah had the same result, checking for ice, chipping away at its contents, and finding himself capable of firing the ballista. It responded wonderfully, an arrow zipping through the horizon and landing somewhere amidst the tundra.

“Good,” the Warden commented, before bracing the ladder against the wall. “We need to put these back,” where some residual armaments remained, but clearly required their brethren for any future use. “If one wants to pass them up, the other can join me up here.” Leaving them to decide where they’d go, he maneuvered up the device quickly, and began clearing snow off from the ramparts.

--

Weapons are repaired! You may choose:
- Lift weapons up
- Help place weapons

No post order!
He was something solid
to lean against
violent and fierce and unmoving
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1725
Once all the ice was chipped away, the weapon worked as it was intended to. Pleased with the work, that he hadn’t lost all the warmth from his hands, Noah sheathed his knife back on his belt. Standing and brushing off some of the ice from his jacket and pants, the hunter readied himself to help Deimos.

Rather than taking the time to climb up the ladder, Noah looked to the Warden and then to the Seer and said ”I’ll help place the weapons.” Then he teleported. In a blink, Noah appeared at the top of the wall where the weapons would go. He steadied himself and then prepared to take the weapons from the Halovians that passed them up.

Eira took to the skies again. Vi’dore waited, eyes moving along those gathered, to make sure he was close if anyone got hurt.

Noah will help place!
Noah
the sentinel of the north
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
And I came to, walking on the train tracks
How did I get here? And how do I get back?
Alys was somewhat surprised when her repairs actually worked, though she had to give Deimos the most credit. if not for him, she wouldn't haven known which part to replace. With that taken care of and the trebuchet firing again, the Abandoned turned back to Deimos again for further instruction.

When it came, Alys nodded, then stifled a sigh when Noah teleported up to stand beside Deimos. For one, she wondered if she could even lift the weapons, much less pass them up the wall. For another, Noah's teleportation filled her with envy. If only she could do things like that!

Still, the job wasn't done, and the young woman took her position, along with some volunteers, to try and pass the weaponry up to the two men atop the wall.

------

Alys tries to pass the weapons up!
I've been up all night, let's stay awake
Push it further, you know I'll never break
Alys
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
DEIMOS
Success came in leaps and bounds; piled along organized weaponry. No slips and falls, no lack of strength, each worked well together to ensure security and protection. Deimos brushed away multitudes of snow and conjured away ice, layering the armaments upon the stone, as Alys and her helpers passed them along. Noah did much the same, and together the wall was completed again for another interval and cycle.

Wiping his brow and gazing out over the horizon from his place on the structure, the change of the sun indicated they’d been at this for several hours now. Gazing at his constituents, and noticing some of the workers were fading, he opted to adjourn for the rest of the day. “There, well done. We can take a break now, and meet back at the northern wall tomorrow morning.” Granting a small smile to all in their party, they were permitted to disperse, rest, and take their afternoon and evening for their leisure.

--

The following dawn, Deimos had already dragged supplies at the opening of the Citadel gate, surveying the weaponry needing to be replaced. He’d already set up a table nearby with refreshments of choice, thinking some of the crew may need to be motivated at the early hour, and waited for all of them to settle before starting in again.

Having snagged the ladder from their prior excursion and leaving it leaning against the wall once more (even if Noah could teleport, the rest couldn’t), he turned to them with an arched brow, breaking apart a portion of toast. “We need to take these weapons down,” pointing at the overhanging armaments. “And replace them.”

--

One wall down, another to go! Help take down the weapons from the northern wall! No post order!
He was something solid
to lean against
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Their day finished as they mounted the weapons onto the first wall. The sun blessed them with its long, evening touch and Noah gave only a firm nod and a wave to his comrades before teleporting straight to his doorstep. His companions found their way home, too. He found his wife rocking his sleeping twins at the hearth of the fire. Settling in, Noah stayed the rest of the day with his family and got enough rest despite how the twins awoke throughout the night.

The next morning, Noah arrived with everything he had the first day. He yawned in the cold dawn and held a lidded mug of coffee close to his chest. He was grateful for Deimos to have provided it. Sucking more of the bitter but hot liquid, Noah set it down and then set to work. Eira circled high above them and Vi’dore found his way to Zuriel’s side, his head low and asking permission to close the space between them. Noah shimmied up the ladder, saving his magic for a later time, and began sending machinery down the assembly line of Halovians.

Noah helps bring weapons down!
Noah
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Change author:
Much to Alys's surprise, passing up the weapons went smoothly, and they were able to replace them fairly easily and without much further trouble. Several hours had passed by the time they were done, and Deimos released them for the day. Alys returned to her quarters in the Academy building. There was a book that she'd been reading that was particularly interesting, and she spent her evening reading and resting for the next day.

---

The next morning dawned, and Alys appeared at the wall bright and early with the rest of the workers, yawning at the early hour. Still, despite her exhaustion (she'd been up too late reading) and some lingering soreness from the day before (she's not that strong, okay?), she didn't complain. She'd signed up for this, and she was determined to see it through. So she joined in the line of Halovians who were helping to take the weapons down, passing them along from the ladder.

------

Alys helps bring weapons down!
Alys
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
Even amidst yawns, stupor, or the habitual zest of morning larks, the group was efficient. Cautious and careful, they took to the eaves with sure-footed certainty, and it was satisfying to see that not a single worker slipped, fell, or had a difficult time along the ramparts. The familiarity of Halo’s ice and snow gave them all the nerve and heedfulness they required.

With armaments procured and laden down upon the ground, their return to the terrain ensured a more thorough investigation. They’d find stuck portions, broken hangings, dials and levers no longer capable of being used. Stifling a sigh, for he knew it was coming, the Sword shook his head and shrugged. “We need someone to dispose of these,” and since they were wooden, a nearby fire was certainly an option. “I can create some, while another puts them on the wall.” An individual who wouldn’t mind either going up and down the ladder constantly, or taking armaments from those capable of passing them upwards.

From there, permitting Noah and Alys to pick and choose their favored option, Deimoss’ hands began to glow, recreating the weaponry they were bound to lose.

--

The weapons have been taken down. While Deimos makes new ones, we need one person to dispose of the old, and another to place the new! No post order!
He was something solid
to lean against
Alys Glasse
Seer

SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Change author:
After a night's rest, the Halovians gathered to assist in repairing the wall made quick work of taking down the weapons. Alys was somewhat surprised by how efficient they all were, though she supposed she shouldn't be after the day before. It turned out that she, Deimos, Noah, and their assorted workers made quite the effective team.

With new instructions received, Alys pursed her lips in consideration. "I'll dispose the old," she said, volunteering for the task that she felt she'd be most suited to. Piling up old weapons for Deimos to set on fire? Sounded simple enough, and like something that her aching muscles could handle. So she set to work, diligently gathering up the old weapons and beginning to pile them away from the wall, where a fire could be set later.

------

Alys piles up old weapons for disposal!
Alys
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:
Noah stayed quiet for a few moments as Deimos ushered out the new tasks, eyes drifting to Alys to let her choose her option first. Nodding as she did so, Noah then moved in closer to Deimos so that he could watch the craftsman build the new weapons. His skills would never cease to impress Noah. Halo was blessed to have such a man with such an ability, and even more blessed to have two of them with the way that Sah’s powers were manifesting.

Once the first weapon was complete, Noah hoisted it up. It was easy enough to carry with one arm, given his strength, so he climbed up the ladder. He handed it to another man about three quarters of the way up the ladder, who would then place it. Noah slid back down the ladder and followed his first movements with another weapon.

Noah helps place the new weapons!
Noah
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
Systematic and habitual, the weaponry contorted from his mind and to his hands, all uniform in their gilded glow. Replaced objects to take over for defenses were meant for future proficiency, a way for them to practice, and also defend, their world. Ballistas, trebuchets, crossbows, and all similar ilk conformed from the Sword’s hands, extending them to Noah so they could begin the assembly line of movement.

The Sentinel was equally efficient, rotating pieces to those waiting on the ladder, and the armaments could be forged along the wall – placed where they’d stay and remain, until something else disrupted them. Once that was finished, Deimos brushed his gloved hands together, surveying the gate, then gesturing towards Noah and the rest of the workers. “Want to help me replace the hinges?”

For Alys would soon learn why so many Halovians were irritated by their local birds. Perhaps she’d pitied them earlier, and maybe she’d continue thereafter, but the daft, idiotic fauna fluttered to her lovely pile of broken armaments, and proceeded to nest and roost amongst them. No rhyme, no reason, other than pure lunacy – for more than a few’s bulk toppled the edges, causing the weapons to fall, roll off, or break further.

--

Deimos, Noah, and the NPC workers have put the weapons on the wall! Next up is to repair the gate hinges!

Alys has encountered why no one enjoys ningos!

No post order!
He was something solid
to lean against
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:
Noah kept moving as part of the assembly line, back and forth between Deimos and the other civilians waiting on different sections of ladder. Passing weapons to those above him, climbing down and repeating the process. For someone who didn’t know how important it was to keep their wall in such high caliber arms, the task might be dull enough to poor negativity into ones attitude. But Noah knew better. He knew each section of wood and steel and every arrow and every cable that Deimos created was to protect their people. So he worked with diligence.

Once the weapons were placed, Noah responded to Deimos. ”Certainly.” Then he set to work. The old hinges would need to be pulled. Some were rusted and cracked from years of ice damage. Others had simply lost their structural integrity due to years of use. Noah took a prying tool and set to pull the old hinges. Once Deimos was ready with the new ones, Noah would help place them.

Noah helps Deimos with the hinges.
Noah
Alys Glasse
Seer

SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Change author:
Alys toiled on, the effort not as backbreaking as she had expected, and her pile of weaponry steadily grew larger as she piled on trebuchet upon ballista, ballista upon trebuchet, and so on and so forth until she had a sizeable pyre, ready to be set aflame. What she had not been prepared for, however, was for the ningos to return, this time to next amongst her discarded weaponry for no reason at all that she could discern.

She stared at them for a moment, brow furrowed, before they began to nest and burrow into the pile, toppling some of the neat stack and breaking other pieces further, so that all of her hard work began to fall into disarray. Would it still burn? Probably. Would it be as neat and tidy of a burn pile? Probably not. So she pursed her lips and began to shoo at the birds, trying to scare them off so that she could replace the weaponry they'd scattered.

------

Alys tries to shoo the ningos.
Alys
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
Creating the hinges was another mannerism brought through mind and calculation, and when they were in the palm of his hand, Deimos worked alongside Noah – watching as he took apart the old, rusted portions. Soon thereafter, he nodded towards the remaining workers to pull the gate upwards and out.

The barrier, or perhaps the ice, had other plans though – and several of them had their feet slide out from underneath them. In a very quick and sudden maneuver, the gate was dropped upon the snow, with several others shouting and hollering. Brows furrowing, the Sword inspected the mess and people. “Anyone hurt?” When all they received were shakes of heads or sheepish shrugs, Deimos glanced towards the Sentinel. “Can you aid them this time?” Because maybe strength alone would prevail – while the Warden crouched and replaced the newly forged mechanism.

Luckily for Alys, the ningos were easily put out (and she wouldn’t require the aid of predacious companions again). With a few hoots and hollers, and a disgruntled movement of feathers, the flock took flight, leaving behind their “work”. Once the items were gathered back into their pile, all the Abandoned would have to do was start the blaze.

--

While Deimos and Noah worked on the hinges, the workers dropped the gate – whoops.

Alys has successfully shooed the ningos away. Now all she needs to do is start the fire herself (tools should be nearby) or ask someone for assistance.

No post order! Last round!!
He was something solid
to lean against
Alys Glasse
Seer

SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Change author:
There were sudden shouts, and Alys looked up from her shooing of the ningos to see the gate falling into the snow, a sudden mess of gate and snow and people taking the place of what, last she had seen, had been orderly work. She furrowed her brow in concern until the people working on the gate assured Deimos that they were alright, then shrugged and went back to her task. If they needed her, they would call her. In the meantime, there were ningos and weaponry to dispense with.

The ningos, fortunately, were easy enough to shoo away, and Alys restacked her pile with a certain painstaking precision until she had the pyre just so. She rummaged through the nearby supplies until she found the supplies she'd need to start a fire and returned to the pile, created a smaller pile of kindling, and struck a match. She shielded the baby flame from the elements as it grew, until she felt that it was large enough to survive on its own, and then she stepped back to admire her handiwork.

------

Alys tries to start a fire!
Alys