[SE] and again for good luck
For Kiada <3
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
FOX

"Oh?" Fox tilts his head, a smile on his lips and the words under the bed? on the tip of his tongue before Kiada is suddenly pressing away from the door and stalking across the distance between them. Hitching in a breath just as her body melts against his own, the hunter is at least wise enough to know when to let instinct take over, and as their lips meet and his feet carry him backwards, thank fuck he's got good instincts.

With hands that are simultaneously greedy and gentle, Fox curls fingers around her hips and lets them twist through her dark tresses, a quiet moan thrumming up in his chest as his calves hit the side of the bed. Both wanting to keep her close - to keep her body against his own and to keep the taste of her on his lips - and wanting to sink down onto the bed, the latter does win out eventually, though with reluctance.

Huffing out a breath and sitting before her, she's like some fae beauty hovering above him, and to say that Fox is already flustered and wound up from something that barely counts as making out is kind of embarrassing if he thinks about it too hard.
astra inclinant, sed non obligant
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Small, bone-like protrusions (aka your stereotypical devil horns) that are easy to miss in his hair.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA

Oh yes,” comes the trill without elaborating, walking him backwards to the bed as she melts against him, his hands calloused and gentle runs along her body, over her clothes and the little blip of skin that shows at her hips with each step. She can feel the reluctance he has with sitting down, but she intends to reward him with it.

She purrs a light sound against his lips before she pulls away, bracing herself on his shoulders as she lets her iceberg eyes focus entirely on his face, withdrawing to stand in front of him, making a show of it as she lifts her shirt, asking aloud as she slowly removes it from every curve of her body. “Anything here?” She purrs, even as she does reveal quite a lot of history — the burn scars on her hips, raised and not at all like the deep X in her neck. And as she does her little spin, under her bra, he’d find the same raised burn scars that spread like wings from her shoulders, that run up and down her spine to just below the waistband of her pants, and the puckered puncture scars that dot each side of her back.

And once she’s done and tosses her shirt into what will likely be the messy pile for the morning, she reaches for his hands, settling in between his legs, letting him explore and try to scout out any potential ‘threats’.
i was young and stupid then, always playing for the win
don't know where we got this bad, i just wish i had you back
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
FOX

Fox sees the scars, because they're impossible to miss - but he's got plenty of them himself to speak of, and besides which, they only seem to amplify Kiada's beauty. Letting his eyes drink in the curve of her back, the swell of her breasts, the elegant slope of her neck and shoulders, it's all he can do to keep his hands to himself, though her question does pull breathy laugh from his lips.

"I'm not sure," he admits. "I hope you don't mind if I make a closer inspection?" But Kiada is already there between his legs, and Fox barely has time to shrug out his own jacket (that he's belatedly realised he's still wearing) before she's taking his hands, pressing them to warm, scarred skin.

Exhaling an unsteady breath, Fox is careful with his examinations, fingers featherlight as they dance across her scars but firm and greedy in other places, and it's not long before his lips join the exploration too. "I think we're clear," he murmurs against her skin, his smile audible. "Still a few places to check, though."

As evidence, his fingers slip beneath the strap of her bra, carefully unhooking it and drawing back enough that Kiada can pull it off entirely.
Horns: Small, bone-like protrusions (aka your stereotypical devil horns) that are easy to miss in his hair.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
KIADA

I don’t mind at all.” She breathes a whispered purr, settling in to stand between his legs, helping him shrug out of the jacket he’s still wearing. But then she’s focusing all of her attention into bringing his warm hands to the scarred curves of her skin, shivering lightly when he finally touches her.

But that’s not even the best part, because eventually his lips meet her skin and it feels like he’s breathing fire along each place his lips touch. She’s vocal, encouraging him with the hitches of her breath, the soft sounds that leave her, more so when she pulls back enough to slip out of the bra he’s unhooked.

Her hands find his hair, running fingers through it before drifting down to start tugging his shirt up at his shoulder blades, humming a bright sound the second her fingers can touch his bare skin in turn. “Are we still in the clear?” She whispers, pulling back to flash him a fanged smirk.
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Change author:
FOX

Her encouragement is enough all on its own to have his blood up, and Fox shifts back enough to let her toss her bra aside, hooded eyes like shards of green as he gazes up at her. The fingers in his hair are like liquid fire and he hums a note of pleasure to feel them plunge lower, clutching at his shirt. Eager as well as compliant, he releases Kiada for a moment or so to draw the garment over his head, revealing a body both scarred and well-muscled from fighting the good fight - not that he's at all interested in what he looks like right now.

"You know, I think we might be," he whispers with a crooked smile, letting one arm curl around her slender waist, teasing at the silvery burns that swirl along her hips. "Though you could argue that we need to be more thorough." With a voice muffled against her chest and a flush high in his cheeks, Kiada won't have to be very thorough at all to realise the effect she's having on him.

Even so, kissing and feeling his way to one of her breasts, Fox has to resist the urge to pull her into his lap completely, instead taking one dusky nipple into his mouth and teasing at it with his teeth.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
KIADA

They part briefly, only long enough to slip his shirt off and add it into the growing pile on the floor. Her hands immediately descend, running her fingers along muscle toned skin and silvery scars within his own body, likely one she imagines have been made from situations not unlike her own. She pays extra attention, wiggling slightly as his arm slips around her waist and he touches her own scars as she presses against him, burying his face into her chest and skin.

You should check, then.” Comes the tinny whine as his lips and mouth find her breast and tease at her nipple, a shiver racing down her spine as she presses in harder with a gasp of “gods—”. She can feel the heat radiating from his face with his flush, and she spends half a second to reach around him to slip her pants off, stepping out of the legs precisely at the time she pushes against him more to settle into his lap, hands rising to run through his hair again, pushing it back while her thumbs press against the hidden horns there.
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Change author:
FOX

Utterly undone by the lithe, warm body between his legs, Fox hums a note of wicked pleasure against her, his hands rising further to the soft arch of her back and ribs, letting her shimmy out of the rest of her clothes all she likes. She's small and delicate and fiery in ways he can't properly describe, and only when he's forced to come up for air does he part enough to gaze up at her. With her fingers wrapped in his hair and heat on his cheeks that obscures the freckles on his nose, the hunter can barely look away, caught in the endless blue of her eyes.

Gods is right, and though the sound she drags from his throat isn't really a word, it's a close enough approximation. The pressure against his horns is something both unexpected and euphoric, the feeling rivalled only by the near unbearable friction in his pants. "You're stunning," he manages, just about, his fingers walking the length of her spine to ghost along the back of her neck.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
KIADA

Her arms wrap around his neck, toying with the soft fuzz left behind on the shorter parts of his hair, withdrawing with a whine when he lifts his head, eyes meeting in pools of lamp lit hazel greens and the vibrant blue of her own. She relishes in the flush on his skin, even as the flush is returned — heating up her own cheeks and neck, trailing in splotchy marks along her chest.

All she can do is bite down softly on her lower lip, lips quirking into a little Cheshire smile, she lifts one hand back up to the longer length of his hair, rubbing her thumb along his horn again, the other trailing down the front of his chest, dragging her nails along in a slow movement to the pressure she’s sure his pants are causing. The second his hand reaches the back of her neck, her head tilts into it, chin lifting slightly as she tries to maintain that eye contact. “I told you that you wouldn’t forget.” Comes the soft whine, the roll of her hips against him as her hand continues it’s path down.
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Change author:
FOX

There's not forgetting and there's never having had, and when it comes to the vixen in his arms, Fox is fairly certain that this is a fucking first in his life. Hissing in a breath through his teeth to feel the press of her nails against his bare skin, his back and hips arc into the roll of her body, and even that friction is enough to send fire flooding down the backs of his legs.

Lips parting as her hand finally reaches the very obvious tenting in his pants, Fox does his best not to focus on his unhappily caged erection, instead turning his attentions back to lavishing kisses against her neck and chest. "If I did before I definitely won't now," he mumbles against soft flesh and silver scars, shifting his hips as if to encourage her attentions.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
KIADA

Well he certainly could fool him with the way he pays attention to every bit and piece of her body, the effect quite noticeable with how slick she is between her legs. But it only adds to the sensation, the way her fingers thread through his hair, her thumb presses against the horn, her other hand working in a battle against Fox’s pants button with the tightness of the space. She shivers the second his lips find her neck again, the encouragement of his hips more than enough for her to pop the button.

You flatter me.” She purrs a whispered, succulent breath against his ear, nipping at his earlobe as she dips her fingers into his waistband, warm fingertips drifting lower to run along the length of his erection; a growl of a sound leaving her as if the prospect of her fulfillment is finally here. But she withdraws from her closeness, hands withdrawing to press against his chest, to push him down and give her a semblance of full control, lithe like a cat on the prowl.
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Change author:
FOX

I'll add flattery to my resume, Fox would have said if all rational thought hadn't suddenly vanished from his mind. Trying and failing to stifle a moan against the side of Kiada's neck as her hand finally slips into his pants, she'll find him already rock hard, grinding into her touch automatically as if that might provide some relief. Spoiler alert - it makes it worse.

Instead, with a flush in his cheeks that's creeping down his neck and lips softly parted, Fox allows himself to be pushed back against the bed. Utterly compliant, his hands glide down the length of her body to the curve of her thighs and hips, wanting to simultaneously draw her atop him as well as roll over to pin her down.

He does neither, of course, more than happy to let her take the lead, though he does slip his fingers between her legs, finding her slick and hot as he teases an idle rhythm against her clit.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
KIADA

He grinds against her hand with an absolute promise that Kiada shivers and yearns for, but she has to wait momentarily, instead trying to get him into a position that she thinks will benefit the both of them. She pushes him down, readjusting over him on the bed as she takes in a full view of him and his scars, iceberg eyes heavy as they look along his scars and muscle tones, shivering slightly as his hand run along her curves and sides. She breathes a soft sound, the quietest she’ll make while his hands pave a path of fire along her skin.

Her hips twitch the second his fingers find her clit, though, and the motion he starts has her back arching, legs jolting with the attention he gives her, a louder moan leaving her when she looks down to meet his hazel gaze. She shifts to lift herself up, hand moving back to his cock to line them up, and the second she sinks down onto him it’s with a moaned whine that she breathes his name. “Fox,” like it’s a prayer, bracing her hands on his chest.
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Change author:
FOX

The moan that leaves her lips sends a spark of something electric straight down his spine right to the tip of his cock, Fox watching with hungry eyes as she settles over him. Whatever clever things might be locked and loaded behind his teeth (shut up, Fox, we all know there aren't any) are completely lost to the sight of her, his fingers flinching against her thighs to feel her take him in.

A choked half-moan rumbles in his chest as his head and shoulders press back and into the bed, his hips lifting entirely of their own accord to fill her to the hilt. "Fuck, Kiada," he manages, one of his hands leaving her thighs to cover her palm over his chest. With a slow roll of his hips and an indulgent groan sighing from his throat, he absolutely isn't going to last like this.

But fuck, if every single second won't be worth it anyway.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
KIADA

She braces against him and with the paired movement of his hips rising, Kiada gasps a moan into the air to hear her name on his lips, skin flushing dark as the hand he covers on her chest starts to dig her fingernails in slightly, rocking her hips with him the second after he’s filled her completely. Her free hand moves to drag up his chest, crowding in against him in a smooth motion, hips grinding against his in that slow movement they’ve picked.

Her hand lifts, caressing the side of his face to run through his hair, grabbing a handful and tugging lightly, bent half over him as she rides him to press a kiss to his collarbone, to drag her fanged teeth along his salty skin. She paves her way up to his ear, nipping at his earlobe as a shiver races down her spine, snapping herself back down onto him with the twitch it sparks in her legs. “You feel amazing.” She moans into his ear, heartbeat rabbiting in her chest.