share our dreams and sit our thrones
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
when people say that something is forever
"Oop!" The angel interjects, stepping nimbly forward to place himself in between the demon and the priest with his hands placatingly raised and a sunny smile on his lips. "I rather think this one is a bit out of your jurisdiction." He says with a laugh, rolling his wrist in Ronin's direction though never taking his eyes from the priest.

'All of these summoning spells really can be quite a bit confusing, can't they? Especially with all the smudges and don't even get me started on the amount of parchment that has cats' paws tracked all over them.' The angel continues as if the state of the parchment was far and above the most interesting thing, and not the demon pinned to a coffin.

"But it's a demon. A real flesh and blood-" The priest began to protest. "Oh, it isn't though." Remi interrupts a touch regretfully. "I can see why you'd think so, but if it was a demon, how can it be on sacred ground?" The angel wonders cheerfully.

"-but everyone needs to know, and I...I'll be mentioned in the texts alongside-"

Tutting under his breath, Remi shakes his head gravely. "Why don't you let me handle this, and I won't mention to the archbishop that not only have you been having a dabble in the sacred texts, but that you were quite keen to commit the sin of vanity, mm?"
either way, it ends
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 08-31-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Remi - 09-01-2023, 05:21 PM