share our dreams and sit our thrones
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
kiss your perfect day goodbye
"Because here is where I've been sent," Ronin hisses, his fingers flinching on the mossy cobbles and his black eyes all but burning as he glares up at the angel standing all righteous and cutesy over him. "Why are you here, if not because this is where you've been told to be?" That's how it works regardless of the colour of their soul, as far as Ronin knows. And he hates that too, but they're not exactly on let's philosophise together terms right now.

Gritting his teeth and feeling his back, feathers and hair start to grow cold and wet from the patter of the storm's raindrops, eventually the demon is forced to swallow his pride behind his forked tongue, and all the fight seems to drain out of him. "Listen, I don't know why I'm not dust right now. Maybe it's something to do with the ritual that priest was doing or- or the way the stars are aligned, or whatever."

Exhaling a long sigh, he levels a flat black gaze up at what could very be his reckoning. "If you are going to kill me, though, would you at least let me stand up?" And then - and it's almost painful in that it's a surprise to Ronin as well, he adds, "Please?"
because the world is on fire
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 08-31-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 09-03-2023, 07:29 PM