share our dreams and sit our thrones
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
kiss your perfect day goodbye
"Why in hell's name would I be here to kill the Pope?" Ronin snaps. "This is Venice. The Pope lives in Rome." How he manages to look so incredulous when literally pinned to the ground by coffin nails is something Remi can ruminate on at his leisure, but the demon certainly manages it. Anyway. "I try not to be around when you are," he points out. Hence why they're running into each other now, when he hasn't planned it.

Why the devil not? he might have asked were it the appropriate time, but the storm is getting worse and his small-talk is getting more difficult to maintain, honestly. "Who would you call? The angel police?" he wonders, slumping a little to rest his cheek against the cool, for-some-reason-not-burning-him ground. It turns his kneeling position into one of prostration, and God he doesn't even care.

"Bind me, then," he says defeatedly, as if somehow offering such a thing as advice is suddenly the most reasonable part of his night. "To... I don't know, a gravestone, the priest, you."
because the world is on fire
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 08-31-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 09-03-2023, 07:48 PM