share our dreams and sit our thrones
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
kiss your perfect day goodbye
Intrigued as he is an absolute shitbag, Ronin leans his elbow on the table, cupping his chin in his hand as he smiles across to Remi. "Is that so?" he murmurs. "I'd love to see some sleight of hand when you have the time. Unless, of course, that's another lie?" You know, what with the lying to the priest earlier - not that Ronin is counting. (But he absolutely is).

At the mention of his shop, the demon nods sagely. "I have indeed - the outside, anyway. Usually I have no problem going in and out of shops, but it's the most curious thing - I appear to need to be invited into yours." Ho hum, wonder why that could be. "It looks very interesting through the window, though."

The fish, at least, have him relaxing again, buoyant in his own amusement. "The fish enjoyed themselves, I thought," he says. "Besides, those boat races cause all sorts of havoc for the aquatic life. About time they had a say, if you ask me."
because the world is on fire
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 08-31-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 09-07-2023, 06:38 PM