share our dreams and sit our thrones
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
kiss your perfect day goodbye
"Given the number of priests that must have passed through those church doors, I'd say your chances are quite high," Ronin remarks, being careful not to cut himself as he gathers as much of the glass as he can; and what a sight they must be, two crouched opposites, picking up glass from the wet stones and ignoring the matter of the very obvious robbery.

"Mm, I suppose your other options are to put some of those ghastly wire mesh things around your windows, or to hire some security." He shrugs his shoulders, straightening up when he thinks they've gathered as much of the window as they can. Bundling the shards up into the coat they've been using, he holds it out for Remi, assuming he'll want to pick through them a second time in private.

Raising his eyebrows at the bag of money prospect, Ronin's stare is simultaneously bewildered and concerned, and he hopes for both their sakes that it's a joke. "Do you want me to go in first and check?" he asks. "I can see in the dark, so I can probably give you an idea of the damage without you having to look."
because the world is on fire
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 08-31-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 09-09-2023, 05:18 PM