what's wrong with a little pretend?
For Sol <3
Soleil Lovi
Adventurer

Age: 21 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 2 - Int:
DIANA - Regular - Arctic Wolf
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Soleil
Soleil sticks her tongue out, an eternal proponent of growing up without growing old, though she happily lets Cordelia help fluff her curls back to their proper place. Groaning in feigned distress, Soleil takes her shoes off and follows Cordelia to the couch, sitting with haphazard grace. "See, it takes away half the fun of telling you if dad beats me to the punch," she grumbles, though her lips twitch at the corners, clearly pleased that her dad is being his normal dad-self, unable to keep quiet about all the things she and Luka might do that could inspire pride. Which is really anything harder than breathing. She loves it.

Diana watches Cordelia reservedly before leaning forward and sniffing her fingers, though Soleil conceals a laugh at the regal way she does it even for a pup. "Attuned shifts are supposed to be reflections of your soul, so it makes sense that my family seems to attract wolves the same way." The love is clear in her eyes as she looks down at her new bonded. "I've been thinking if I ever like a herald enough to Attune, it might be my first shift. That would be nice." There's a slight wistfulness to her tone, because Soleil has always been a bit of an odd duck amongst her peers; still too much wolf in a girl body, but with no bond to make any friends among the younger Attuned.

Margot crawls over then, and Soleil makes a happy noise as she looks her over, though she refrains from reaching out. She has no experience holding babies, and doesn't want to risk doing something wrong. Besides, she looks quite content on her mother's lap. "My friend Noe and I were investigating the meteor site, and we saw her tracks at the rim. I could tell she was small and alone, so we found her den - I'm not sure how she made it here to the Grounds though, I usually see white-furred wolves in Halo." It's a mystery she's happy to let lie however, especially with a cute baby to coo at and fuss over. "How old is she now?"
We run for cover in the temple of love

Messages In This Thread
what's wrong with a little pretend? - by Cordelia - 12-01-2023, 05:53 PM
RE: what's wrong with a little pretend? - by Soleil - 12-06-2023, 11:52 PM