in the process of clearin' out cobwebs
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
cordelia
Cordelia took another deep breath, attempting desperately to calm herself, feeling her griffin form get closer to the surface. It was taking everything in her to keep it at bay. The feather tufts that were very prominent on her form started poking through her hair.

"Neither did he." She hisses, venom in her words at the idea of her babies in danger. Cordelia grits her teeth, feeling the fangs start to poke at her bottom lip. "I don't know!" Noah was lucky that she loved him so much. Otherwise she'd rip his throat out.

Hell, she might still rip out his throat. Cordelia met Sah's eyes once more, shaking her head, "He'll be lucky if all I do is yell." She growled, feeling the hot flush of anger start to fade slightly even though it still burned hot in her belly.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah
What is knowledge without wisdom?
Sah eyes the emerging feathers with a sharp eye, protectively holding the twins as he tries to keep his own temper in check. It's Cordelia's time to rage. He'll hunt down Noah later. But for now, he needs to be here for his cousin and her pups. He stays silent, listening and letting Cordelia work through her emotions enough to calm down.

The Wild Thunder chuckles darkly when she finishes, "Very true." A feral grin stretches across his face, "Just let me know when you're done so I can have a turn." The Demi-god won't be able to avoid Sah's anger. There will be words at the very least. And if Noah tries to avoid him, Sah will hunt the man down. There will be no escaping the consequences of his choice to remain silent about the twin's magic.
What is desire without instinct?
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
cordelia
Releasing a final breath, Cordelia shakes her head once more, the feathers falling out before disappearing entirely. Her eyes shift back to normal and her fangs recede as she looks at her cousin. "I wish I was home already... I miss Halo." The One Shot sighs, allowing herself to slump against the couch, fingers fidgeting in her lap. It was difficult facing all of these things alone. To feel so far removed from her home. All she wanted was to return with Noah and the twins so they could finally settle where they were meant to be.

"It feels wrong being so far away. Especially with all that's happening." The One Shot meets her cousin's gaze, extending her arms for Marcus as Margot makes a nuisance of herself by trying to tug on Sah's hair.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Sah
Sah feels the tension bleed out of him as Cordelia finally settles back into her skin. Smiling sadly, he adjusts his grip on the twins so that he can reach over with one hand and grip his cousin's. "I know." Being barred from going home sounds like hell and the Wild Thunder greatly admires the One Shot's strength in how she's handled it.

Nose crinkling as his hair is tugged, Sah reluctantly returns Marcus to his mother. Once he's down a twin, he pulls Margot closer and rubs his nose against her cheek, letting out a soft rumble as she pulls on his hair, "What are you doing, pup?" Warmth fills him as she gives a particularly harsh tug. Gods he loves these pups.
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Change author:
cordelia
Pushing away the lingering sadness, Cordelia meets his eyes with a soft smile, taking Marcus from him easily and snuggling him close. "You know, I've been thinking about something." She begins, grasping onto Marcus's hands as he waves them about, keeping his steady in her lap. Margot, undeterred by being snuggled so intensely, continued on her conquest of tugging at Sah's hair while her mother spoke.

"Noah is planning on building a lodge upon our return and our home will be attached to it as well." Cordelia pauses only for a moment before pushing on, "I was thinking that it might be a good opprotunity to finally build you a house closer to us. I know you're only just across town, but I would like if you were closer." She finally finishes, waiting patiently on his response to the request.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:
Sah
Sah paused his nuzzling of Margot momentarily as he considered Cordelia's question. "It would be nice to be closer." He kissed the crown of the little menace's head in his lap. "I could be around the twins more, too." The Wild Thunder let out a slight hum in thought, "I'd need to talk about it with my own twins first and see what they think." Both twins still lived at home, even if Soleil was often off adventuring. He wouldn't move without them being ok with it first.

The idea of leaving home, the 'territory' that he'd had since coming to Caido, felt strange to Sah, too. He wasn't sure if his pups had inherited his territoriality, but if they had, they might have reservations about moving as well. It warranted a conversation, at the very least.