in the process of clearin' out cobwebs
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
cordelia
Margot goes to him without a single complaint. She squeals as her face is covered in kisses, reaching up with a tiny fist to grab at the front of his shirt, tugging at him. Cordelia doesn't need an Attuned bond between them to know what Sah is feeling right now. She doesn't miss the way his eyes get that glazed over look as he draws Margot into his embrace. The One Shot snuggles Marcus close, pressing a kiss to his temple, breathing in his sweet scent. "I ask myself that every day. They're getting so big now." Cordelia murmurs, watching her cousin with Margot doing something to ease the ache that had made a home in her chest as of late.

"They're starting to walk now. At least, trying to. I think Margot is going to be the first." The child in question giggles as Lilly noses at her belly, using a tiny hand to pat at her head, undeterred by the wolf's size. After all, the babe had spent a lot of time cuddling with her mother's polar bear shift from the time she was born. "We're hoping we'll be back in Halo soon. Noah is close to being done here."

Something Cordelia was really looking forward to. If only because it would mean they were closer to the rest of their family and finally able to breathe again. At least until Vi gave him another task. A thought that Cordelia firmly pushed from her mind for the time being.

Messages In This Thread
RE: in the process of clearin' out cobwebs - by Cordelia - 12-02-2023, 05:36 PM