in the process of clearin' out cobwebs
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah
What is knowledge without wisdom?
A tension that Sah had been holding for weeks unfurled, "That's wonderful. If I can help, I will." He'd always be ready to help his family. Especially if it meant getting them home sooner. He nuzzled Margot's head, "It'll be fun to introduce them to snow again." Now that the twins were growing, they'd finally be able to enjoy the wonders of snow.

Sah caught onto his cousin's tone and snickered, "Nothing in that category. I've been too busy, and I haven't met anyone that I connect with like that." Not since Seren. Even Maeve had been more of initial curiosity and attraction. Too brief and new of a time for a true connection.

"But I have finally mastered creation magic and can make magical items. Once the twins are a little older, I can start making things for them the same way I do for Soleil and Luka." A slightly melancholy look crossed his face, "With Marcus and Margot being Abandoned, I want to give them the best start that they can get." He'd sworn to protect them and guide them as they walked the path of magic users. It was an oath he had no intention of breaking.
What is desire without instinct?

Messages In This Thread
RE: in the process of clearin' out cobwebs - by Sah - 12-03-2023, 04:49 PM