to try and float
For Edmund <3
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Edmund smiles at the nickname even as he internally winces. The term is bittersweet. A monicker of his innocent childhood but a harsh reminder of how Safrin failed them. How she continues to fail.

But now isn't the time for his brooding. Not when his mum is finally smiling. The young Ancient leans into the kiss on his cheek, turning to kiss his mum's cheek as she pulls away to get the vase, "You're welcome, Mum. I'm glad you like it." With a glance at the room, he decides that he needs to get her more flowers. Maybe some paintings. The house desperately needs color and more light.

Edmund laughs as Aidon makes his presence known, "Hey, Aidon. It's good to see you." The fire beneath his skin surges closer to the surface in response to the dragon's presence, warming him from within. Splat slips from the shadows and circles the dragon's head, rippling in greeting. It had taken much effort on the Ancient's part but Splat finally saw Aidon as a friend and not food.

"I'm doing well. The guild was commissioned to investigate a crater in King's End, so I've spent a good bit of time there this season." Downplaying the severity of the disturbance is a must. Edmund doesn't wish to give his mum any added stress. "It was rather fun. Do you remember Soleil? She's part of my guild." A slight flush stains his cheeks, "She's a good friend." Her lust for life was infectious and Edmund found himself having fun whenever she was around.

The mention of Jude makes Edmund sigh, "I haven't had a chance to see him this season, but we've mostly kept in contact. I don't know if he's responded to my last letter or not as I've yet to receive anything from Torchline yet this week." Usually, some manner of report or guild-related news made its way to him at least once a week.

Edmund
Come dance in the shadows

Messages In This Thread
to try and float - by Maeve - 12-04-2023, 08:43 PM
RE: to try and float - by Edmund - 12-05-2023, 03:16 AM
RE: to try and float - by Maeve - 12-05-2023, 03:35 AM
RE: to try and float - by Edmund - 12-05-2023, 03:57 AM
RE: to try and float - by Maeve - 12-05-2023, 01:14 PM
RE: to try and float - by Edmund - 12-06-2023, 02:04 AM
RE: to try and float - by Maeve - 12-06-2023, 02:18 AM
RE: to try and float - by Edmund - 01-02-2024, 01:52 AM
RE: to try and float - by Maeve - 01-03-2024, 12:35 AM