[SE] Over the river and through the woods
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 28 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Online
Change author:
MP: 2580
"Stormbreak is well, gods be praised. Which is why we're lending aid to Torchline." Koa's tone is flat and pointed, his jaw tight and his mouth a firm line. The bags beneath his eyes and the pallor in his skin give credence to the aid he's already provided, the hours he's put in since the disaster hit. It's also a bit of an explanation for the irrationality of his anger at Edmund - anger which is anything but allayed as the young Ancient goes on.

It's a wild swing, one that leaves Koa frowning his confusion. "Who said anything about your goddess?" Dygra hadn't come into the equation, the Dragoon being rather ignorant of all things to do with the Ancient goddess. "I don't know a lot about gods - just people. Safety has always been my biggest concern, and it sounds like the people of Torchline need more aid than the Grounds." But what do I know? his shrug seems to say, though without any of the lightness his actions usually convey.

"Speaking of safety, you better be careful. There's been rumors of attacks on the road." Shoving his hands into his pockets, Koa flashes Edmund a brittle smile. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you? Being an adventurer and all?"

koa
Good things never last. Bad things never die

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Over the river and through the woods - by Koa - 01-02-2024, 05:26 PM