[SE] Over the river and through the woods
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

Edmund paused and some of the anger bled from him, "Is it truly so bad there?" Concern twisted his face, "Jude would have told me to come back in his letter if things were dire." The Ancient let out a heavy sigh as it suddenly dawned on him, "Unless he didn't want me to worry. Idiot." Well, it seemed like he'd be turning back towards the coast after this conversation.

Koa's rising aggression towards Dygra pulled him out of his anxiety. The other man's tone and hidden meanings made the Ancient's hackles rise and Edmund bared his fangs, "I meant that my relocation to the Grounds is on Mother's command." Indirectly, but Koa didn't need to know that. Not when the Dragoon is already so clearly biased against people following the guidance of their gods. "Though clearly, that will have to be postponed. I pray Mother will understand." She would, of that, he had no doubt.

The conversation shifted once more and Edmund's tail flicked at Koa's expression, "Do you mean highwaymen? I haven't encountered any but I can put in a report to my guild, and they can spread the word if you wish." Was he imagining it or was Koa accusing him of being one? it was implied from his tone but, surely not? This conversation was giving him whiplash.

Edmund

Reborn In Fire

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Over the river and through the woods - by Edmund - 01-24-2024, 02:24 AM